- Pale blue gameboy advance sp
- Apple green ds lite
- Dark blue DSi
- Black 3DS
- Grey joycon switch
- Black ps4
- Basic grey playstation 1
- Red and Black Xbox 360

Blue 3DS, normal switch, normal PS4 and white PS5.

I can't remember older consoles. They are in the basement. Rotting away but I never bought special versions.

lemme see if I can list all my consoles haha

NES, SNES, Game Boy: all standard colours, there weren't any variations except the later Game Boys were designed slightly different and came in different colours. they're just grey haha.
N64: charcoal grey
Gamecube: indigo
Wii: white
Wii U: white
Switch: black with red/blue joycons
GBA SP: silver
DS Lite: white
DSi: pink
DSiXL: red (Super Mario edition)
3DSXL: gold (Zelda LBW edition) and red/gold (NSMB2 edition)
PS1: grey
PS2: black
PS4: black
Xbox 360: black

Black ps3 ps4 and wii

White OLED switch

Edit: I forgot I also have the translucent green n64 w/ same color controller

Last edited:
I have a purple gba, black da, white dsi, blue 3ds, black switch. Had to suffer with plain colors to get my systems early ;-;

Here's my little list. The biggest colour debate I had was when it came to getting my 3DS, I had an option to get a cute purple regular 3DS or get the XL size in red. I decided to go for the worse (in my opinion) colour to get the bigger screen.

Gamecube: Silver
Gameboy Advance SP: Silver
Wii: White
3DS XL: Red
Switch lite: Yellow

Black N64, purple Gamecube, blue GBA (the transparent one), white Wii, ice blue DS Lite (broken unfortunately), red DSi XL, black 3DS, black Switch, black PS4

i have a few consoles...
my 3dses are my babies and i cherish them
  • og pink 3ds, og pink 2ds japan ver, og pink 3ds xl, white new 3ds and the special 2dsxl acnl edition.
all of them except the og pink 3ds i bought myself bc i was obsessed and wanted to collect them. they are luckily still in pristine condition ✨ except for my og 3ds. that one works but its old and doesnt respond quickly
  • psvita also pink and white
  • switch lite grey

I had/have these:

Nintendo DS: I had a super old blue DS with a huge Gameboy slot. This was my first console, and it was given to me by a family friend.
Nintendo Wii: I had a black Wii with 2 black and 1 white controller. This was a Christmas gift, and I miss this thing a lot.
Nintendo 3DS: I had the Aqua Blue 3DS. I used to love this thing, but I got burnt out of it and sold it.
Nintendo Switch Lite: I have had the yellow and the blue lites. On my blue lite, I have a hard ACNH case on it.
Nintendo Switch: I had the normal black one with the red and blue joycons.
Xbox One: I have the old black one. This thing is huge and puts off a lot of heat. I need to get a new one, but I'm too broke right now lol

Back