• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What color do you associate with yourself?

limiya

Bells
I know this is a bit of a weird one, but do any of you have a certain color that you associate with yourselves? I feel like I'm very maroon or maybe a soft pink. How about you?

i'd say either blue and/or gray for me. blue because it's not just a color, but a feeling? and gray because it can also mean dull, and i'm pretty dull tbh

Brown because I'm a piece of sh**

Green-ish colours, despite the fact that I don't wear green that often. I think I may have a mild form of grapheme-color synesthesia.

orange cuz it's a color no one likes

uhm hecc I like orange...

- - - Post Merge - - -

I associate myself with ugly muddy colors, cuz I'm far from perfect.

I associate myself with either dark blue or black, mainly because those are the colors that look best on me.

Grey bc it goes with almost any other color! It's not too dark or too bright, and looking good at any time lol

Back