• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

✩︎What clothing & furniture styles would you like to see?✩︎

Clothing style I really want to see is male streetwear since I felt the male selection in New Leaf was lacking.

For furniture I want more tennis equipment other than a tennis racquet. I also really want race cars but that is unlikely. I also want to see some of the Pocket Camp furniture transfer over such as the Pokemon furniture as it would make doing Pokemon rooms much easier

I really hope they've added more male clothes too! I always find it unfair that males have less to choose from than females! It doesn't make sense? There's some guys out there with bigger wardrobes than mine and I thought I had loads of clothes haha ☆〜(ゝ。∂)

- - - Post Merge - - -

All i'm hoping for is all the clothes that were from New Leaf to be brought back to New Horizons. Because I am barely seeing any of the clothing for my mayor's main outfit in New Leaf.

I totally agree!!! I need my Pinafore back! It's my Autumn staple ٩꒰ʘʚʘ๑꒱۶

- - - Post Merge - - -

i would adore some more retro and animal themed clothing. Thats primarily what i wear irl and i would love to reflect that in game.

Some retro styles would be awesome like some neon 80's! ♡♡♡

- - - Post Merge - - -

I would love some more medieval looking outfits! And maybe some more punk-ish clothes too.

Ooo that would be interesting! Especially for theatrical purposes in Photopia!!!
\\\└︎('ω')┘︎////

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'd love to see character themed outfits and furniture!!! Like a 'nook' series or a 'sister' series. Even something like just one series with some of the shop owners and non-villager npcs would be awesome!

I totally agree! I loved the themed Rover sets in PC! So I would love to see every NPC have their own themed furniture that we can collect! (◍︎˃̶ᗜ˂̶◍︎)✩︎

Styles I?d like to see:

Brolita style (like Lolita but for guys)
Kpop style (stuff like BTS wears)
Hip hop style
Lots of masculine options.

Styles I’d like to see:

Brolita style (like Lolita but for guys)
Kpop style (stuff like BTS wears)
Hip hop style
Lots of masculine options.

LOOOL never heard it called Brolita that's awesome!!! I definitely need some visual Kei (all under Harajuku umbrella) for the guys for sure and some K-Pop love is definitely needed for sure!!! ♡♡♡ (∩︎?。•o•。`)っ.゚♡︎.゚

I've always loved the Rococo set. And the fact that there are slightly different color options in NL gets me excited to see the possible customization options in NH.

Also really love the Pave and Cabin series'. And we saw Pave in the direct so I'm assuming that series will come back.

I've always loved the Rococo set. And the fact that there are slightly different color options in NL gets me excited to see the possible customization options in NH.

Also really love the Pave and Cabin series'. And we saw Pave in the direct so I'm assuming that series will come back.

The Regal and Rococo are treasures! I really need them for a hotel I want to make! And id love for the 'staff' to wear rococo sets aaah would be lovely!
The cabin series was so cosy and I also love Pav?'s too! I hope he has more goodies this time around!!! ♡♡♡

I want layering clothing to be a thing. I loved the overalls in NL but I kinda wished I could put other Tshirts on under it to change it up every once in a while. I like the cutesy type outfits so as long as there's plenty of those I'll be happy!

I want Chevre’s fortune cookie items so badly for an island spa.

ut3cp7akc5741.png

I want the vampiric/gothic unisex suits/coats and wings from PC.

Also some of the tree items.

I want layering clothing to be a thing. I loved the overalls in NL but I kinda wished I could put other Tshirts on under it to change it up every once in a while. I like the cutesy type outfits so as long as there's plenty of those I'll be happy!

Same here I'm so excited to layer!!! ♡♡♡ Since I wear layers irl... I get cold a lot! ฅ(? ロ ? ฅ)

Mexican decor! Sugar skulls, gold aztec plates, swap meet stalls, Witch doctor masks, tarot cards.

LOOOL never heard it called Brolita that's awesome!!! I definitely need some visual Kei (all under Harajuku umbrella) for the guys for sure and some K-Pop love is definitely needed for sure!!! ♡♡♡ (∩︎?。?o?。`)っ.゚♡︎.゚

Oh Visual Kei, yes! A must for sure!

I'd like more weapons.
Guns would be great. (No. Not to shoot the villagers. For decoration.)

I want more pastels. I don't care what it is. I just like pastel colors and a lot of the pastel things were more difficult to get in NL and I just want more accessible cute things!! And I know they had a bunch in NL, but I also want more baked goods themed things ;u;

Ornate/vintage/antique looking stuff that comes in BLACK. Just... please, let me be a proper goth. Same goes for clothes. Would love more black/gothic clothes that don't have bright colored accents on them (i.e. the corset shirt, ugh). More clothing silhouettes (sleeve shapes, hemlines, etc.) More boot options. Just more of my actual closet.

To be completely honest, I'd like to see more "hipster" clothing. :D I really liked the rainbow coloured striped jumper, the jeans overall and basically a lot of the new stuff we've seen so far. I'm mostly going for the chill, comfy and simple "scandinavian" style in real life and therefore would love to see more of that kind of clothing. :)

As I'm sure I've said many times before - more woodwind and brass instruments!

Yes, I'm aware that we've seen an ocarina is added in NH. That's great, but I'm afraid it may just be there because of Zelda and not indicative of a trend toward more instruments. I'm just saying, it's a bit ridiculous how many different keyboard, string, and percussion instruments there are in the AC series, yet the only wind we had in NL base was the bagpipes - which were only available through Gulliver and not like the other instruments. HHD finally added the trumpet and alto saxophone, and Pocket Camp added a flute. I really hope they expand greatly with NH. They don't have to be animated to be playable like the ocarina, just function like the old instruments and I'll be happy enough.

And if the trumpet and alto saxophone are not in the base and still locked behind Amiibo cards that's ridiculous.

I'd like more weapons.
Guns would be great. (No. Not to shoot the villagers. For decoration.)

Lol ꉂ (˃̶᷄‧̫ॢ ˂̶᷅๑ ) www would be funny if we could threaten them to move though (o¬∀︎¬)b----☆︎bang!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I hope they add more 90s-style clothes :):

I grew up in the 90's so still kinda dress that way! Love my baggy clothing haha ෆ⃛꒰❛⃘︎ ˇ ❜⃘⃘︎๑̀꒱୨୧*.

Lol ꉂ (˃̶᷄‧̫ॢ ˂̶᷅๑ ) www would be funny if we could threaten them to move though (o¬∀︎¬)b----☆︎bang!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I grew up in the 90's so still kinda dress that way! Love my baggy clothing haha ෆ⃛꒰❛⃘︎ ˇ ❜⃘⃘︎๑̀꒱୨୧*.

ROFLMAO!

You're as devious as I am! ^_^

Back