• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

What cards are you most excited to get from Series 2?

Whitney, Bianca, Jack, Katie, Savannah, and Leila because it's my dogs name ^^

Favorite is probably Savannah

I think Porter's in series 2, iirc. I'd love to do his home. I love the cards for facility-summoning purposes but have only used 1 regular villager card to summon for a home design so far (Alli, 'cos I needed the mushrooms).

Is there a website that shows them all? Nintendo World's website only lists about a dozen (I'm so excited about Katie <3).

can't wait to see all the cards!

give me kicks, labelle, katie, shrunk, blanca, nat, felicity, kidd, scoot, whitney, rhonda, beau, ruby and agnes. especially ruby.

Thanks! :D

I want them all, lol, but I'm happy to see Booker and Porter included in this series; Katie <3, Blanca and Felicity ~ more cats (yay!) [I don't really care about Olivia or Kitty, but I'd still collect them :p]. I don't really understand why they're releasing another KK Slider and Isabelle (I still need both of them in series one ><).

Last edited:
I don't really understand why they're releasing another KK Slider and Isabelle (I still need both of them in series one ><).

Probably just filler. I added up the npc's that were left in another thread and I can't remember the number but I forsee more duplicate npc's to come lol.

Where are you, Mitzi! And yeah, there's what, 460 villagers or something? In 100 card sets? Strap yourselves in, boys and girls, and get your wallets ready.

I want Shrunk, Broccollo, Chip, Nat, and KK so far.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Where are you, Mitzi! And yeah, there's what, 460 villagers or something? In 100 card sets? Strap yourselves in, boys and girls, and get your wallets ready.
The other 60 may be dlc from the GameCube games or just new characters, like that wooden cat.

- - - Post Merge - - -

And Butch the most!

lol! And thus, reminds me another reason to look for a better job (I've been putting it off >< even though I hate my "job").

I'm still waiting for Puddles, Rosie, Ankha, Gaston, Erik; while I still need to get Kiki and Saharah (in addition to the rest of series one lol).

Back