• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

What beautiful flower paths do you use?

Speedydash

RAiKE's Leader(SoftHeart)
Bells
3 Envelopes
What Beautiful Flower Paths Do You Use?​
:blush:
I love using them, which ones do you guys use?​
:rolleyes:
Links or pics xD!! With qr codes :blush:

I recently decided to make paths thru my town using shells....I have been to many towns lately and have seen their sidewalks and flower paths and I loved them.but I decided to go a different direction I am still laying out the paths at this point but I think it will really be stunning once I take the time to refine it.

I recently decided to make paths thru my town using shells....I have been to many towns lately and have seen their sidewalks and flower paths and I loved them.but I decided to go a different direction I am still laying out the paths at this point but I think it will really be stunning once I take the time to refine it.

are you going for a beach themed town?

That's so awesome!!! :D

Well my house is fairy tale themed with a mermaids roof....kinda whimsical with the shells

Do shells count as "trash" if you leave them on the ground away from the beach, though?

I use this path! :)

HNI_0021.JPG

I Love it so much ^-^

Can't seem to find the qr codes though which is weird since I found it on google images xD

- - - Post Merge - - -

Do shells count as "trash" if you leave them on the ground away from the beach, though?

Pretty sure they do since I leave them on the hill by the beach and my town isn't a perfect town anymore. Doesn't really matter though since I still get to keep what I unlocked :)

Last edited:
The shells don't count as trash. I looked into that. Because they are a natural material found it your town.I have been laying the shells out for day and have kept the best town ever during g those days

- - - Post Merge - - -

I use this path! :)

View attachment 152255

I Love it so much ^-^

Can't seem to find the qr codes though which is weird since I found it on google images xD

- - - Post Merge - - -

Pretty sure they do since I leave them on the hill by the beach and my town isn't a perfect town anymore. Doesn't really matter though since I still get to keep what I unlocked :)

I love the path that you have it your town.very nice :)

Last edited:
Back