What are your town colors?

The flag is Red and a light blue (whitish).
A lot of my flowers are pink and orange to match my perfect trees. Normally, I am not a fan of those two colors.

My town colours are white, red and purple, because along my paths are roses in this colours. :)

Jayhawk's town colors are crimson & blue plus some yellow, just like a jayhawk. Go KU!!!!!
LuvLilac's town colors are purple, pink, blue & white, with a little yellow (because one of my friend's favorite color is yellow).

Yellow (Gold) and Gray (Silver)! :) My town name is Olivine for Olivine city in pokemon gold/silver, and in pokemon heartgold/soulsiver. My town flag has a pokeball in the middle and a diagonal line in the background separating the sides so one is gray and one is yellow for Gold and Silver. Also my town tune is the beginning part of the track in violet city and olivine city.

And I am making the villagers say various pokemon relating to the animal they are for their catchphrase/greeting xP

Green. 'cause I named it Midori.. Wanted to name it Midoriyama but it wouldn't fit, so yah :p

Back