• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

What are your favourite games to play beside Animal Crossing?

Dragon Quest XI S
Yu-Gi-Oh Legacy of the Duelist: Link Evolution
Rune Factory 4 Special

Pokémon, Mario Kart, Zelda, Minecraft, Sims. I also really love Slay the Spire despite never enjoying card games.

There are a lot.
Pokemon (it's the only reason i have a 3ds, and new leaf, ON THE 3DS, was my introduction to the series. I don't play pokemon that much anymore.)
Mario (specifically Odyssey)
Splatoon 2 (one of my 2 "Big S's" with it currently being first place on my most played on Nintendo Switch)
Smash Bros Ultimate (the other big S, second place on first played)
Roblox
Undertale and Deltarune ( I play on the switch, and my fave out of the two is Undertale. Then again, Deltarune is only on chapter 1. My favorite character out of the lots of characters in Undertale is Monster kid. i'm weird. I could talk about this for ages, but I think you've heard enough. continuing the list.)
Tomodachi Life (my island is called New Leaf island. i can't think of more miis to add to New Leaf Island, so right now, and for like a long while, i have either 16 or 18 residents.)
Rhythm Heaven Megamix
that's really all my other favorites.

Elder Scrolls
Team Fortress 2
Animal Crossing
Payday 2
Grand Theft Auto
Dark Souls

Those are my favorite series not in order

The Mother series (EarthBound in particular), Metal Gear Solids 1-3, Harvest Moon 64, Legend of Zelda (any of them but Breath of the Wild was the best imo!), Katamari Damacy, I enjoy Smash 64, Melee, and Ultimate with friends, Undertale was good fun, Stardew Valley!

fire emblem games and probably really obscure rpg maker horror games that exude the vibe of yesteryear and remind me of 2013. chill indie games are also good! but yeah. mainly fire emblem.

The only game I've sunk more time into than AC is Skyrim. I've got 800 hours on that game! I do play it modded so that helps quite a bit, gets rid of some annoying elements of vanilla gameplay and adds a bit more variety in areas I like.

kirby star allies, luigi's mansion 3, sonic forces, splatoon 2, new leaf, pokemon, super mario odyssey, gta5, dark souls, i really wanna get mario kart, and just i love video games

Minecraft, the Dangan Ronpa series games, Osu and League of legends <3

I play a lot of RDR2, Pokémon, GTA, and i love botw but i cant find the game cartridge smh

When I'm not playing Animal Crossing, some of other favorite games include:

- Pokemon
- Horizon: Zero Dawn
- The Bioshock Collection
- The Last of Us

There's a lot more, but those are probably my most favorite.

Mine are:
Smash Ultimate
Pokemon
Minecraft
Dragon Quest XI S

Minecraft, Love Live School Idol Festival, and Project Diva. Also, whenever I feel nostalgic I'll boot up Drawn To Life. It's not something I play often, but it's definitely my favourite in terms of experience.

I really enjoy playing my multiplayer stuff atm so definitely
- Final Fantasy XIV
- Dead by Daylight
- Mario Kart
- Overwatch

Cant get enough of the music/look they have going in FFXIV ☺

I don't play anything but NH at the moment but before that I was playing L.A. Noire, Resident Evil 6, Mario Maker 2 and Yoshi's Island on my Switch. GTA V on the PS3.

Historically I'm a Nintendo fanboy though, hence the avatar of Nintendo cereal (still the best cereal ever made) and those first party Nintendo games (outside of Pokemon) are the ones you can always count on me playing.

Mario, Mario Kart, Zelda etc. These are the best game series's's'ses of all time.

I also spent something close to 300 hours playing Fire Emblem: Three Houses last year.

FFXIV is one of my favs to play! I also really enjoy Stardew Valley and was playing Rune Factory 4 until New Horizons came out.

Back