• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

What are your favourite games to play beside Animal Crossing?

I dont play video games as much anymore. If i do its an rpg and once its done im probably done too.
Splatoon 2 is one i play a little bit of though.

Oh how I wish I had more time to play Videogames..

Offline-Games include Xenoblade Chronicles, Pokemon, Skyrim, Fe, much much more

Online: FFXIV and Guild Wars 2
If you wanna play together in one of the MMOs give me a shout!

My favourite games to play are Smash Bros. on Wii U and Zelda: Breath of the Wild.

If we're talking (fairly) old school, it would be Gran Turismo 3 and 4 on the PS2.

i love splatoon and splatoon 2 they're my favorite games ever!!!!!! :lemon:
haven't been playing as much lately tho... i've been lazy :(

Currently it’s breath of the wild. I have abandoned my town for this game :’D Before I got the switch I found myself going back to fantasy life often.

For real I'm not an Animal Crossing fan, so my favorite games are Fire Emblem, Pokemon, Super Smash Bros, Monster Hunter, Splatoon, Pokemon, Mario Kart games, Legend of Zelda games and Tomodachi Life.

this is kinda hard but ill do it genre. Fav rpg god of war 4, fav adventure game is zelda botw, fav shooter is splatoon 2 currently, and my fav action game is monster hunter world atm until monster huntergen ultimate comes out ~

Recently I have been very addicted to ACNL but apart from that I have started getting back into star dew valley again which I am really enjoying at the moment and am finding it hard to divide my time between both games!!

Oh man there's tons of great games out there, but I keep coming back to the same ones. Definitely Stardew Valley, Journey, and Dragon Age 2, oh and the Sims. I do play other games but these have a precious place in my heart.

The only game i'm playing at the moment besides ACNL is Fire Emblem Heroes.. And I dunno if that would count, since it's a mobile game. Smash Ultimate will probably also be on this list right when it comes out.

Pokemon, the original Harvest Moons (before Lost Valley), Story of Seasons, Monster Hunter & Monster Hunter Stories. c:

At the moment though, I'm only playing ACNL and doing some small shiny hunts in Omega Ruby. I need to get back into Monster Hunter sooo bad, it's seriously climbing the list is my all-time favorite games, but I just don't have the time to get into it anymore. ;;;;

On PC: elder scrolls series , fallout 3, left 4 dead 2, terraria, va11halla, the sims 3

On PS4: horizon zero dawn, monster hunter world, the last of us, assassins creed, borderlands, life is strange

I really don't play many video games other than ACNL these days. I occasionally get on Splatoon, but that's rare. The second game is getting flooded with hackers and I every time I play the first game I get stuck both with and against super aggressive Japanese players. *shrugs*

Generally Super Mario, Pok?mon or Smash Bros. There are games that I absolutely love from other series though, like Super Metroid, Majora's Mask and Lylat Wars (Star Fox 64).

Etrian Odyssey series, Miitopia, Zero Escape series, FREEM story games (Satsuriku no Tenshi/Higyaku no Noel/Tsugu no Hi) etc.

Besides animal crossing, it'd be overwatch and persona 5. Those are the two that I play the most frequently alongside animal crossing. Persona 5 is something I play when i'm more in the mood for something with story, and overwatch is something I play when I feel like playing something more casual? i'd say. (i mean the game is not casual in itself but y'know) even though it makes me so angry at times lmao. I also play the sims a lot but I haven't played it too recently, as I have to be in the mood for it. I either play sims for a week straight or don't play at all for like three months. It's one of those games that you can get super addicted to. As well as Persona 5, because of the slow-paced gameplay it makes you want to achieve more so you can progress with the story.

Besides Animal Crossing, I use to play Mario Kart, Harvest Moon (the Grand Bazaar version^^), New Style Boutique and Pok?mon. My two most favourite games are Pok?mon X and Omega Ruby :D

Back