• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

What are your favorite species' of villagers?

Pick your favorite villager species'!

• Alligator

Votes: 4 3.5%
  • Anteater

Votes: 5 4.4%
  • Bear

Votes: 7 6.2%
  • Bear Cub

Votes: 20 17.7%
  • Bird

• Cat

Votes: 41 36.3%
  • Chicken

Votes: 3 2.7%
  • Cow

• Deer

Votes: 35 31.0%
  • Dog

Votes: 18 15.9%
  • Duck

Votes: 9 8.0%
  • Eagle

Votes: 10 8.8%
  • Elephant

Votes: 8 7.1%
  • Frog

Votes: 15 13.3%
  • Goat

Votes: 6 5.3%
  • Gorilla

Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Hamster

Votes: 11 9.7%
  • Hippo

• Horse

• Kangaroo

• Koala

• Lion

• Monkey

Votes: 2 1.8%
  • Mouse

• Octopus

Votes: 9 8.0%
  • Ostrich

• Penguin

• Pig

Votes: 2 1.8%
  • Rabbit

Votes: 24 21.2%
  • Rhino

• Sheep

Votes: 20 17.7%
  • Squirrel

Votes: 26 23.0%
  • Tiger

• Wolf

Votes: 30 26.5%

• Total voters

mooing

Bells
I couldn't find a poll for this (at least not a recent one) and I'm pretty curious!

Cats, sheep, goats, deer, bunnies and wolves. All except sheep wear clothes pretty good but sheep are really cute.

I only checked Wolves. The rest are ok but my favorite town of Old Leaf has 10 wolves and the weather gets pretty cranky there all year.

Ostrich of course! But i really like Deer, Squirrel and Sheep too.

Last edited:
Dogs, eagles, kangaroos, and squirrels. Out of all of them, I love squirrels the most.

I restrained myself from choosing all of them. LOL

My favorites are the anteaters, bears, cubs, deer, frog, koala, mice, penguins, and squirrels. I narrowed it down to those because I like their overall designs the best or because I like most of the villagers in those species.

My favorites would have to be the cats, deer, dogs, elephants, hamsters, horses, rabbits and the wolves, but really, I like them all. :)

0MenOBJ.jpg
Duckies are my favorite species but I also like frogs,pigs,chickens,cats,koalas,bears and squirrels.

For me it's bear cubs, cats, dogs, frogs, goats, pigs, sheep, and wolves

Last edited:
Tigers are probably my favorite. Overall I feel they’re designed really well, and there’s not a single one I dislike.

Ive always liked the cats! So cats, tigers, and lions for me :D

Hamsters!

They’re just so round and adorable! I can’t take Hamphrey’s cranky personality seriously when he looks so cute!

I really like deers because of the natural vibe surrounding them and I find that it fits the forest-theme of the game really well c:
But I also love the Octopus.

Oh what a fun poll!
I like goats, sheep, and deer best. Ostriches are pretty cool, too, and anteaters always make me smile.

Last edited:
Back