What are you planning to name your island?

I came up with more :)

8 Letters:
- Erarevia
- RoseWood

9 Letters:
- JewelCove

So uh

What happens if "Island" is appended to the end of everything?

So it might end up being the 8 letter character limit but then "Island" right after.

I've had a theme of naming my towns after local beaches since City Folk (Collaroy for CF and Avalon & Bilgola for my NL copies), so I'm gonna go with Dee Why for my island :)

I hope we can rename our island in this game!
If you change your theme or you want a new name and you're stuck with the first name, that sucks because you'd have to unlock everything again and collect rare items... I'd rather just be able to rename it than start again! (⌓︎⍢︎⌓︎〣)

What do you guys think about the name Drowsy? It just randomly came to me and I think it could work?

So uh

What happens if "Island" is appended to the end of everything?

So it might end up being the 8 letter character limit but then "Island" right after.

It'll probably be like NL where our town isn't "___ town" but "the town of ___"

Still going to call mine Purgatory, but it will be ironically, as it will be the opposite.

Aja Blu, anyone who knows about jvgsjeff? He?s an Animal Crossing blogger for over 17 years with all the English games, and he is also in YouTube. No voice audio or cuss, it?s funny, check him out!

Aja Blu, anyone who knows about jvgsjeff? He’s an Animal Crossing blogger for over 17 years with all the English games, and he is also in YouTube. No voice audio or cuss, it’s funny, check him out!

I'm subbed to him! He's hilarious but I love Tabby and he hates her haha ₍ᐢ⸝⸝› ̫ ‹⸝⸝ᐢ₎

Same! And I think all villagers are okay

except that one creep (ha I’m kidding there is no creep)

Hahaha but what about Pietro though (৹ᵒ̴̶̷᷄﹏ᵒ̴̶̷᷅৹) he's a bit... Creepy...
I half like him though ( ∗︎?⌓︎?∗︎ )

I’ve liked him since I watched chuggaaconroy, and Coco’s been creepy to me for a little bit but she’s also in my town Mushroom so,, you get used to it
And I when I first made SnowDin (CF) Aurora’s black eyes, appearing red when she blinked, had me freaked.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Anyway, I really don’t know what I’d name my town. Probably something random on my mind or after my pets. Maybe there’s a character limit. Maybe I’ll combine two ideas into one name.

I will probably name it Utopia, as I named my newly restarted NL town Utopia. <333

Aja Blu, anyone who knows about jvgsjeff? He’s an Animal Crossing blogger for over 17 years with all the English games, and he is also in YouTube. No voice audio or cuss, it’s funny, check him out!

I love his videos and blog too :’)

I thought of more potential names for my island! Mareanie island after the Pok?mon. Overthere, which is something I heard from Gulliver (“am I in the overthere?). Also some locations from BOTW/TLOZ that I thought sounded nice as island/town names and am considering: Tenoko, Applean, and Firly Island. I’m actually really hoping that the name is called “_____ island” instead of just the name. I like the name Firly Island but I don’t like Firly on its own haha :’D

I'll probably name mine Basil Bay!
I'm going for a nature theme.

Last edited:
I’m naming it IKI island ! ♥︎
It’s an actual island name near Japan ! hahaha

I'm so torn! I kind of want to call it something seaside/ocean based, like Seagull or Mermaid or something, but then I've always had towns called Kittyton so I don't know whether to keep that or break with tradition

I've been thinking about this for quite some time now, but I think I'm going to keep the name I've been using since my first Animal Crossing game. It has grown on me and it fits both, a town and an island, so I'll probably stick with Kariko.

Unless something pops up that makes me feel like I just *have to* use it... :lemon:

Last edited:
Back