What are you doing right now other than looking at this forum?

I'm playing AC:GCN. Claude is in an igloo and I keep playing games w him hoping that he gives me a DUMMY lol (I've always wanted one).

I'm also laying in bed and drinking some iced tea. Might go to sleep soon. It's been a good day today :)

Listening to music and drinking coffee.

relaxing up against my giant rilakkuma like a chair (best investment. got it a few years back with x-mass money. worth it.) thinking about maybe working on embroidery or maybe some art to keep my mind off pain.

Last edited:
thinking about going out for a walk and see if I can find masks to prepare for Corona eventually arriving here orz

writing a paper! it's currently 2:50 and it's due tomorrow (along with a test on the poisonwood bible, which I have yet to start reading)!!!!! uni life!!!!!!!!!!

DRAWING FURSONAS AAAHHH
she's a pretty bby (~˘▾˘)~
20200229-214636.jpg

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm also eating a blueberry bagel with cream cheese, drinking apple juice, and watching a ROM hack of SM64 where it's turned into Mario Party 1. I would love to try this out myself ngl.

I'm omw back to my dorm from a meeting. Also started a new drawing lol, I've just been in a drawing mood lately. :p

Waiting for the yeast to rise as me and my mom attempt to make hotteok (Korean-style pancakes).

Last edited:
Back