What are you doing right now other than looking at this forum?

that spider was alright but if you post anything tiny with long legs imma report it lol.

anyway, about to wash some dishes :3

Just laying in bed, watching tv, wallowing in self pity. I honestly don't know why I do this to myself. Feeling too tired right now but tomorrow I might do some cleaning.

About to start JoJo’s Bizarre Adventures - Diamond is Unbreakable (part 4) while having a snack. It’s time for mo’ JoJoooooooo :D

Last edited:
Trying to find something to watch on YouTube and wondering wth my bro got me for xmas cause he's being a tease about it lol

I'm eating vanilla ice cream, watching The Simpsons, and playing Ultra Moon. I have a grubbin that I'm trying to level up, but because it has a crappy speed stay it's not very fast.

Laying on my bed. Just had a cup of coffee. Waiting for the caffeine to kick in and for me to start dancing like a maniac.

I've been intensively sweeping and cleaning the hallway for the last 30-40 minutes. I cant believe my dad has allowed this house to become so dirty and gross. I'll prob be cleaning til I go back to school in three weeks lol

Okay well I WAS gonna say relaxing with my doggie but she got up.

I think I'll clean off my chair (and by clean I mean put the stuff somewhere else to bother me later) and write or check in on my towns.

I got the kitchen counters cleaned off. Y'all would NOT believe how much trash my dad had lying around. Might as well have been a hoarder's house. Anyways, my uncle is here so my mom and I have been chatting with him, once he leaves I'm gonna finish washing the dishes and probably go through the stuff underneath the kitchen table that my dad threw under there for some reason.

God this house is so cluttered and nasty, I can't wait to move out. I'm tired of cleaning up after my dad.

I got the kitchen counters cleaned off. Y'all would NOT believe how much trash my dad had lying around. Might as well have been a hoarder's house. Anyways, my uncle is here so my mom and I have been chatting with him, once he leaves I'm gonna finish washing the dishes and probably go through the stuff underneath the kitchen table that my dad threw under there for some reason.

God this house is so cluttered and nasty, I can't wait to move out. I'm tired of cleaning up after my dad.

This is why the term 'women's touch' exist. Men can be so messy and women usually seem more tidy.

Not to say I'm tidy. At work yes I'm constantly cleaning up after people and I make things neat. But at home in my own room? You'd think a guy lived in it on mess alone, if you ignored the flowers and other girl stuff.

Just turned my Xbox off and about to head to beddybies

I like answering this don't mind me.

Listening to music (currently Sarah Smiles you can find my spotify as my home page) and watching Vanoss Gaming on and off.

Back