• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

what are the little things you want?

I think I'd like to be able to turn off the BGM. I know it's very charming and I would likely use it a lot of the time but it would be so nice to just be able to hear the sound effects, especially if we got things like rustling of leaves and the wind and such.

More dialogue like others have said, but I honestly want a lot of villagers to change personality types. Way too many of my favorites are normals. Do you know how boring a town full of normals are? I honestly think if the villager count goes up to 15, we need 12 personality types. I couldn't stand to have nearly half the town be clones of someone else.

Not that that's really a small change, but god, the repetition.... it wears on me.

More dialogue like others have said, but I honestly want a lot of villagers to change personality types. Way too many of my favorites are normals. Do you know how boring a town full of normals are? I honestly think if the villager count goes up to 15, we need 12 personality types. I couldn't stand to have nearly half the town be clones of someone else.

Not that that's really a small change, but god, the repetition.... it wears on me.

Gah yes. I wanted one of each personality in my town to unlock more PWPs, but almost all my favorites are normals! It was so hard to choose who I was going to send home.

I want villagers to write or send letters after they've been traded or voided so they can say what random town they ended up in and how they're doing. That would be neat.

I just thought that I would also like to be able to customise more types of clothing. I'd love to be able to put a pattern on ribbons and stuff like that, and also be able to customise shoes, socks and trousers. :) I know the patterns would be small but I'm sure there's something we could do with them.

all flowers we have now can be in all the colors that are available.

with the exception to the jacobs ladder and carnation flower.
the gold status will remain a rose only thing.

also, i'd like to see you being the mayor again, and when other animals want to come live in your town they must visit the campsite ( that PWP thing ) first, and than when you accept them, they come to your mayors office the next day, and ask where there's a place for them to live, and say that they can't choose a good spot for themselves.

also, maybe now you can actually make ''dead'' spots alive again.
( probably a golden shovel and fertilizer mechanic )

you can unlock ( eventually ) how villagers decorate their homes.
they will ask you to help them out redecorating their home ( much like they do now, only more expended upon )

when you have a backroom of something you can change the walls, so they don't have windows, so it will loo more like a backyard ( if that's what your going for )

instead of only hearing about gossip, you can actually make gossip

this is what comes to mind first

I'll chime in with everyone on the first page about Booker and Copper being together in town again. The two station designs could easily incorporate both doggos. They could alternate who would be on duty by time or day, and I think it would be really neat if either Copper or Booker would walk around town on patrol sometimes while the other stays at the station- kind of like how Pete walks around town on deliveries. I could imagine some cute dialogue with them while they survey the town. :3 There are some really neat things Nintendo could potentially do with that too, to make it more interactive.

My little thing I'd is for the game to take advantage of HD graphics to add a few more little details and differences to the villager models. Like, make head hair of many villagers stand out from the head models, and individualize the model proportions somewhat more between animal groups.

A task checker would be so helpful. I just had a slew of requests from my villagers, and I had to find the owner to a lost item. It became very confusing when someone needed a delivery done and someone needed a fish and someone wanted furniture and someone wanted fruit and someone wanted me to come by their house and I had to ask everyone if they had lost an item all at the same time.

Though we have the megaphone, it would be nice if we could ask the villagers where other villagers are. Sometimes they are in buildings or at the mall.

I hope there's a little notation in your encyclopedia if you've donated it to the museum or something. I just want an easier tracking method for what I've donated already.

In City Folk (which, by the way, did not suck), you could take bits of your save data from Wild World -- catalogs, designs, face, etc. -- to send to the Wii and start not totally from the beginning.

It'd be nice to have a way to get some of my stuff back and keep my super-detailed painting of my friend Ben, who just so happens to be Jesus Christ.

Though we have the megaphone, it would be nice if we could ask the villagers where other villagers are. Sometimes they are in buildings or at the mall.

with the megaphone... i want to be able to write the name of the villager i'm looking for. it always takes several tries for me to get the right name hhhhhh

I would LOVE IT, IF TIMMY & TOMMY/REESE WOULD STOP FOLLOWING ME AROUND THE STORE AT MY HIP AND STARING AT ME! It bothers me to no end when I'm trying to get a villager to buy something at re-tail and she GETS IN THE WAY I'm trying to push somebody here, lady! Lol

^Haha yeah. Maybe they should stay at their little checkout counter or something. That would be really cute.

Okay I want the limit to the amount of gyroids making music in a room to be increased to eight again. Also, bring back the gyroid storage that Brewster would do. And make gyroids follow music more prominently again like in the older games, extremely evident in gyroids like the timpanoid.

Yes as you can tell I love Gyroids.

Back