What are the exact number of days required to get bedhead?

The Loyal Rat

Oyasumi
Bells
Tasty Cake
So I thinking of just time traveling back to Feb 1st, logging in then logging out, and then setting the time back to it’s current at the moment, Mar 5th.

Is that enough of a time jump without ‘logging in’ to get bedhead? And also will the game not count those days as being inactive since I already played those days before? I’d hate to get a month worth of weeds only to not get the bedhead because the game thinks I already played those days.

Ah, and one last question. It shouldn’t mess up my game at all, right? I understand Villagers don’t move out on their own anymore, so weeds seem like the only problem, I think? Please let me know if there is anything else, thank you for your time!

I was separated from my Switch for a month and the only thing making it better was knowing I'd have access to bedhead finally. Turns out I was away for just shy of a month. *Sad trombone sounds*

I recently experienced redhead and cockroaches for the first time. I just wanted to time travel two days ahead. I don't know how I ended up on March 31st. It freaked me out because I didn't understand what was going on. Lol

I have extra characters I barely use and when they get bedhead you see it but they immediately fix it and you're back to your usual style.

I believe once you unlock it, bedhead gets added to your roster of possible haircuts when using a mirror though?
Bingo. The game doesn't tell you but if you check your mirror it's there all the way in the back.

Back