• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

What are some of your favorite feel good movies!

tilleul

Bells
Switch
1559-3292-9504
Cake
Orange (Fruit)
Movies you watch when you're all snuggled up in bed with a cup of tea and a snack~

Mine are Legally Blonde, Pitch Perfect and Kiki's Delivery Service

Mean girls, Easy A, Pitch Perfect, 21 Jump Street, John Tucker Must Die, Enchanted, Blues Brothers

Last edited:
The Spongebob Squarepants Movie.

I watch it at least once a week. It is pure art.

Love Actually, While You Were Sleeping, 27 Dresses, Sabrina (and basically a lot of other romantic comedies), Miracle on 34th Street. Also, literally almost any Disney movie, but especially Beauty and the Beast.

Oh, and pretty much any comedy featuring Robin Williams or Jim Carrey, like The Mask, Mrs. Doubtfire, Ace Ventura: Pet Detective, etc.

Last edited:
"White Chicks". It's one of the only things I consider a guilty pleasure. I know it's horrible but I can't help but think it's hilarious. Also Jim Carrey movies like Bruce Almighty (I like the sequel with Steve Carrell too) and Yes Man.

I like to watch Forrest Gump, The Breakfast Club, Ferris Bueller's Day Off, Mean Girls, Silver Linings Playbook, The Notebook, and really almost any Disney movie. :)

anything disney, especially mulan & little mermaid, pitch perfect, mean girls, white chicks the inbetweeners movie, the proposal :)

Forest Gump, Jurassic Park, Wreck It Ralph, Spider Man (Sam Raimi), Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory, Star Wars, Lord of the Rings (saw it and loved it), and Apollo 13.

wreck-it ralph, frozen, and the lego movie <3 (nobody ever wouldve guessed ever)

OH AND POKEMON 2000

Last edited:
Back