Pokémon What are pokemon going for these days?

Soot Sprite

~dirty~
Bells
Winter Mittens
Mailbox
I'm planning on making a thread selling a variety of Pokemon and items for TBT. I took a break from TBT for a while, and I don't really know what things are worth now. I don't want to come across as asking for too high of a price for something, so can anyone tell me the average of what these things are going for? I know it depends on what the items/pokemon/moves are, but jest an estimation would be nice:)

Shiny pokemon/ Shiny legendaries
Mega Stones
Battle Items
Pokemon with hidden abilities/egg moves
Event Pokemon
Breeding certain pokemon/egg moves

I'm not sure in general, but I know I paid one person for a shiny Event Jirachi for 150 tbt, and another person 25tbt for Jirachi. I think everyone sells them differently. :/

the first price may be a little off but it's totally in the ballpark

Last edited:
I've seen ranges from 50-150tbt per Pokemon. The more expensive on the spectrum are usually shiny legendaries with perfect stats.

I've seen ranges from 50-150tbt per Pokemon. The more expensive on the spectrum are usually shiny legendaries with perfect stats.
^True this, but shiny legendaries with perfect stats (5-6ivs) before 6th gen is near impossible and 99% hacked, and shiny legendaries from 6th gen will only have 3 perfect is, and are soft reset for.

Back