We're doomed.

Can upset far more people with controversial 3am Tweets than posting on an Animal Crossing forum, it's true.

Trump won't survive TBT. He can say the same stuff he did during the election and may receive loads of infractions for disrespect, post quality, and prohibited content. Plus, TBT is female dominant.

Man I leave for 3 hours and this thread turns to trash

Well do you have any proof he said it? you guys claim he said it when he never did.

OMG I HATE ignorant people like you there's tons of proof but if I give that proof you Trump supporters refuse to believe or acknowledge it and try to find some dumb*** excuse to dismiss it

Last edited:
*sips tea*

Ill go down with this ship. Nothing better to do anyways.

Man I leave for 3 hours and this thread turns to trash

OMG I HATE ignorant people like you there's tons of proof but if I give that proof you Trump supporters refuse to believe or acknowledge it and try to find some dumb*** excuse to dismiss it

Still couldn't show proof and he already said it was a joke.

Page 4 Post #38 on This thread you can't miss it

I mean he says that he wants to ban muslims from coming in which I think I mentioned before saying that it was after a terrorist attack and he was angry as most people would be but months after he said he's going to do it by countries that have a terroristic history instead of a "complete shutdown of Muslims".

Last edited:
Welp, at least my country is distancing itself from America.

uh, to get in bed with communist China. yeah, that's an improvement. :rolleyes: if you guys suddenly like commies so much, you should just let them come down from your mountains and run things.

speaking of commies, i forgot that Trump is smitten by vladimir putin, that could indeed cause some problems stateside and abroad if trump were to win...

Being outside of the US doesn't make the rest of us safe. Trump will probably trigger WW3 if he gets into power. Then we're all doomed.

if he gets in, all you foreign countries better stop saying mean things about Trump, or else he might throw a tantrum and launch the nukes at you

Back