• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

We're doomed.

Hillary - Willing to cooperate with other countries, supports the LGBT+ community, doesn't want to kick out Muslims and immigrants, Isn't going to build a wall, lies (but who doesn't, when it comes to the election?), the emails and so on.

Donald - Wants to build a wall, We all hate him, wants to kick out all Muslims and immigrants, objectives women, idiotic behaviour, has crazy ideas and he won't be as cooperative with other countries and did I mention almost every country hates him? Acts like a little brat and frequently lies.
Racist, Doesn't support the LGBT+ community, sexist and so on.

Hillary has done some crappy things in the past and Donald is unpredictable, dangerous and a narcissist,who knows what he's going to do.

Just wanted to note Hillary has cost many people their lives. I hate both candidates, but please don't downplay the loss of life as just "crappy".

Just wanted to note Hillary has cost many people their lives. I hate both candidates, but please don't downplay the loss of life as just "crappy".

I think everybody knows that and I couldn't think of any other way of describing it, because I didnt want to go into depth about it.
Their both terrible people.

Last edited:
trumps not winning president. hillarys already got the election in the bag....
also please elaborate on how we're "doomed" if hillary wins? this is a woman with years of experience. she can be hawkish, but we arent in a ton of danger. shes been there thru obamas administration, so she knows whats going on behind the scenes.

Donald Dump and Hitlery Clinton are both equally hopeless, in my opinion. The only reason I'd ever vote for her is simply to prevent Dump from winning, similar to what I think Bernie Sanders wanted. She sabotaged Bernie's campaign and I can't trust a woman like that. Then again, I'm British, so whatever happens there doesn't effect me as much.

R u a terrorist lol

- - - Post Merge - - -

Spreading panic for absolutely no reason

- - - Post Merge - - -

Nobody is doomed ����

This whole "Hillary is as bad as Trump" thing needs to stop. I can't wrap my head around the level of ignorance that would make someone think they're on the same level.

I meant illegal immigrants.

Well, they're illegal
it's illegal
do you understand the word? illegal.

Also:

Donald - Wants to build a wall, We all hate him, wants to kick out all Muslims and illegal immigrants, objectives women, idiotic behaviour, has crazy ideas and he won't be as cooperative with other countries and did I mention almost every country hates him? Acts like a little brat and frequently lies. Racist, Doesn't support the LGBT+ community, sexist and so on.

Nothing wrong with a difference in morals

So does Hillary have crazy ideas
she wants to put a no fly zone over Syria
even though the Russian Airforce is there
does she want to start ww3

http://16004-presscdn-0-50.pagely.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/hillary-algeria-575x497.jpg

Where have you not heard it

Well do you have any proof he said it? you guys claim he said it when he never did.

Last edited:
Well, they're illegal
it's illegal
do you understand the word? illegal.

Also:

Donald - Wants to build a wall, We all hate him, wants to kick out all Muslims and illegal immigrants, objectives women, idiotic behaviour, has crazy ideas and he won't be as cooperative with other countries and did I mention almost every country hates him? Acts like a little brat and frequently lies. Racist, Doesn't support the LGBT+ community, sexist and so on.

Nothing wrong with a difference in morals

So does Hillary have crazy ideas
she wants to put a no fly zone over Syria
even though the Russian Airforce is there
does she want to start ww3

http://16004-presscdn-0-50.pagely.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/hillary-algeria-575x497.jpg

Well do you have any proof he said it? you guys claim he said it when he never did.

Okay its clear you're all for Trump, so I'm not going to bother at all.

I'm not defending either, can't you read? you also haven't answered my question.
They're both as equally bad.

I clearly can read, silly.

I think everybody has acknowledged at this point that Clinton and Trump are terrible people/equally as bad.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Why can't you guys accept they both suck:blush:

But Hillary is way worse and belongs in Prison

Oh gosh.

That deporation force is meant for illegal immigrants to be honest I don't know how he'll get that done but it's not like don't already do that somewhat with Obama. On the other hand the banning of Muslims was done out of panic it was right after the San Bernedino attack (sorry if i spelt that wrong) and he just wanted to jump up the crowd. Later he fixes it saying that he's going to restict to it certain countries that have Terrorist background which we both know isn't so bad.

Last edited:
Back