We're doomed.

lmao im not doomed im in england //sips tea

Be aware that your feeble government is controlled by a newborn baby and a frail elderly lady.

Anyways, I'm not voting for Trump nor Hilary, I'm voting for the meteor that decimates our planet.

2016: Just end it already...

Actually whoever does become president it's going to affect the rest of the world, not just the US, because America is such a powerful country globally (hence why a lot of people around the world care about this election a lot, and why it's impossible for us to not hear about it).

And realistically whilst I don't like Hillary the world is really not going to end if she becomes president. Although, I would be genuinely concerned if Trump became president.

Being outside of the US doesn't make the rest of us safe. Trump will probably trigger WW3 if he gets into power. Then we're all doomed.

exactly my thoughts. i have the worst feeling thinking about trump putting us into ww3. wish he would've stuck to the apprentice instead of tryna get president.

if he gets in, all you foreign countries better stop saying mean things about Trump, or else he might throw a tantrum and launch the nukes at you

He won't nuke Scotland at least. He's currently building a golf course here and is under this insane impression that we like him. :)

I don't think Trump would make it a whole year in office. Chances are, he could commit a crime that he can get impeached for, and the senate will have at least 67 senators agreeing on voting him out. Republicans hate this guy too. Somehow, the frustration against Obama and their hatred towards his policies got Trump running for office. I can see that the Republicans hate Obama that much, but they got to realize that the top two guys in the Republican primary are very bad choices.

i hope that once russia nukes the U.S it takes tbt with it smh
inb4 fanny trouble im in the US too

Last edited:
I don't think Trump would make it a whole year in office. Chances are, he could commit a crime that he can get impeached for, and the senate will have at least 67 senators agreeing on voting him out.

funny thing is that Hillary has already done criminal things in the past that most people would go to jail for
but let's let a criminal become our president, I'm sure we'll be fine :)
let's let a billionaire who pisses everyone off and has his finger on the nuclear button become our president, we'll be fine! :)

as the creator of this thread said, we're doomed unless something happens and we luck out and get a VP to replace one of them before/after election day

god I wish I lived over in Europe, y'all are lucky af

This whole "Hillary is as bad as Trump" thing needs to stop. I can't wrap my head around the level of ignorance that would make someone think they're on the same level.

Ok Hillary is:
in support of a Syrian no fly zone, which means if Russia violated that no fly zone it would cause war between the U.S. and Russia

Corrupt as hell, her cohesion with the DNC, which was supposed to be a neutral organization in support of all Democrats, rigged the election and after the chairwoman Debbie Wasserman Schultz stepped down Hillary appointed her as honorary chairwoman of her campaign, no joke

Gives political favors to her donors, including tax breaks to massive corporations

In support of the Patriot act which allows government surveillance on whomever, she also doesn't want to pardon whistleblowers like Edward Snowden

Supports hydraulic fracking, which poisons water

Supports the death penalty

Has a history of supporting awful free trade deals which let companies outsource jobs (like Trump's clothing lines lolol)

Made comments targeted at blacks on a proposed law calling them "supercriminals"

Believes in taking political positions to get votes, having a quote: "public and private position", so we can't even believe half the **** she says she's gonna do

In leaked emails again, she met with her biggest donors, and said they were of higher priority, among her donors there's pharmaceutical companies, oil companies, the parent companies of CNN and ABC networks, Wall Street banks, and other figures that want influence politics to their advantage, and know Hillary she'll hand it to them in a heartbeat

She supports arming rebels in Syria, and the rebels are mixed in with Jihadists since Assad released them from prisons, and not to mention most of the less extreme rebels have fled by now

Emails lol

She's barely liberal, and damn close to being on par with Trump if you actually read between the lines. Anyway I'd vote Jill Stein.

Last edited:
funny thing is that Hillary has already done criminal things in the past that most people would go to jail for
let's let a billionaire who pisses everyone off and has his finger on the nuclear button become our president, we'll be fine! :)

as the creator of this thread said, we're doomed unless something happens and we luck out and get a VP to replace one of them before/after election day

Were pretty ****ed in Europe too. We've got nazis trying to take the power here in Sweden and they're not that far from it. They're almost our biggest political party right now. I'd rather have Trump in charge than those bottom feeders. :(

Name one American who has gone to jail because of emails. If Trump gets elected president, maybe people will actually go to jail for sending emails since Trump doesn't seem to be much of a fan of free speech.

lmaooooooooooooooooooo i love that everyone keeps calling hill a criminal while not giving donald the same treatment when this man has evaded taxes - while calling himself smart for doing so, has charges filed against him for multiple allegations of sexually aggravated assault - including raping his ex-wife ivana, has knowingly and intentionally committed fraud against students of trump university - the phoniest college ever, has used charity funds for his own personal gain and so much more.

also: his foreign policy would violate NATO, his stance on torture violates the Geneva Convention.

but sure, its only hillary whos a criminal.
and hillary has been cleared by the fbi for both her involvement in benghazi and her email scandals.

some people can be so obtuse
cough white people cough

Last edited:
lmaooooooooooooooooooo i love that everyone keeps calling hill a criminal while not giving donald the same treatment when this man has evaded taxes - while calling himself smart for doing so, has charges filed against him for multiple allegations of sexually aggravated assault - including raping his ex-wife ivana, has knowingly and intentionally committed fraud against students of trump university - the phoniest college ever, has used charity funds for his own personal gain and so much more.

also: his foreign policy would violate NATO, his stance on torture violates the Geneva Convention.

and hillary has been cleared by the fbi for both her involvement in benghazi and her email scandals.

cough white people cough

To be fair, both of them are pretty adept at evading penalties. One of the biggest reasons why people are so pissed is that both of them appear to have conflicts of interest with prosecutors, so the public doesn't know whether them getting off means they are innocent or if they are just really good at working their connections. If you want to assume both are guilty, Clinton's crimes are of the ""white-collar" variety while Trump has potentially committed violent crimes, so I'm more inclined to say Trump is the most disqualified candidate.

Let's be honest, I actually support hillary now, but I might not agree with her views, but at least I haven't heard of any sexual assaults from 11 people

- - - Post Merge - - -

And she at least isn't a name caller

( Eyyy lol not American but I can't say I'm not part of the impending doom bc I'm Filipino and every day I wake up to new information about stupid things our president has done //sips tea )

I don't think Trump would make it a whole year in office. Chances are, he could commit a crime that he can get impeached for, and the senate will have at least 67 senators agreeing on voting him out. Republicans hate this guy too. Somehow, the frustration against Obama and their hatred towards his policies got Trump running for office. I can see that the Republicans hate Obama that much, but they got to realize that the top two guys in the Republican primary are very bad choices.

I think that, no matter which way we go, the new prez is gonna get impeached for something. I can almost see it clear as crystal.

At that point we would have to rely on the VP. And I don't know jack squat about either of them.

We might be in trouble.

(I didn't realize this post had so many comments!!!!)

cough white people cough

LOL I'm sorry I'm just another deplorable irredeemable xenophobic homophobic transphobic racist sexist redneck old cis white man like all the other Trump supporters (and that statement in and of itself is racist and sexist smh)

also I like how you haven't included any of the terrible things Hillary and her lovely husband have done.

they've overall done just as much bad stuff as Trump has, so don't forget to put the spotlight on Hillary and Bill too. lmao then again, most liberals and democrats won't. look at the news: it's always about something Trump has done, never Hillary. it's as if they can't admit their own faults or accept responsibility. at all of the debates, Trump would insinuate that, yes, he did some bad things, but he has changed. Hillary? nope. she just smiles, and blames the Russians or uses some petty excuse, or she pivots to something else. and people who work in her campaign who are interviewed? they're the same, they say Trump is so bad and that Hillary is the best, but they can't even say why; it's as if they defend Hillary as if their lives were on the line.

but like I said, I'm just a dumb Trump supporter, so why does my wrong opinion even matter

But real talk though, would it be a possibility to vote for a third party? I think Trump is the greater evil here and Hillary supporters (or at least those forced to choose her since she's the lesser evil) should team up with those actually planning to vote a third party. o: (not a politics person but this was a plan during the Philippine presidential election a.k.a. to overthrow the greatest evil by letting one candidate give up position so his/her supporterss' votes go to another candidate with much more chances of winning against the greatest evil BUUUT the candidate who dropped from the elections did so much later in the voting period and it was too late :( )

Back