• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

We're doomed.

When people say Hillary is a criminal even though Trump is a criminal as well.

Getting away with his "random" comments like.. "only accepting if i'm winning" "i'm gonna get back at all these women accusing me" etc.

like are you that bored you need to run for pres?

I mean the man is a dickwad no lie but you know I can take an ******* any day of the week over a corrupt corporatist who only wants to get richer.

I mean the man is a dickwad no lie but you know I can take an ******* any day of the week over a corrupt corporatist who only wants to get richer.

Yeah because they have to expose lit everything she does and let Dump get away with everything?

I don't think Hillary is a big problem for America,(by that I mean not as much of a problem as Trump) it's not like she's gonna take away your rights like Trump would, she would be like a saviour, Hillary=No WW3 Trump=Start fearing for your life, you might die. But Hillary is terrible and so is Trump (Trump is much worse, though)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hillary has sent thousands of troops to die in Iraq and Trump has not but I guess they're both equal right?

It's not like she's gonna do it to every American. Trump will get us all dead by starting WW3.

Well, there are third-party candidates that people can vote for. They don't get enough publicity.

No idea if any of them are any good though - I don't even live in the US.

Yeah because they have to expose lit everything she does and let Dump get away with everything?

But the thing is Trump didn't serve as a secretary of state and was the congresswoman of a state she was she's been deep in this corruption for year which affects America
Trump being rude and overall a asshat won't affect your life like it haven't been for years

- - - Post Merge - - -

It's not like she's gonna do it to every American. Trump will get us all dead by starting WW3.
How can you please explain?

But the thing is Trump didn't serve as a secretary of state and was the congresswoman of a state she was she's been deep in this corruption for year which affects America
Trump being rude and overall a asshat won't affect your life like it haven't been for years

- - - Post Merge - - -

How can you please explain?

Did you seriously create an account just to promote Trump on this website?

If Hillary wins, I'll pay for your username change.

Last edited:
Well, there are third-party candidates that people can vote for. They don't get enough publicity.

No idea if any of them are any good though - I don't even live in the US.

They're ok but most of their poltical beliefs aren't really mainstream. I blame the media for that only giving us 2 options.

I don't like either one of these guys. If I had to vote, I'm definitely going to vote for the conservative 3rd party members.

Hillary would do exactly what Obama has done wrong. I am disappointed in George Bush already, and Obama has done a terrible job.

Trump is no Ronald Reagan. When Reagan meant "let's make America great again", he means to push America closer to the right wing while bringing America towards a new direction. When Trump meant "make America great again", he meant to revert America back to the "good old days", which really isn't good. The difference, Reagan supported change. Trump doesn't like it.

Can we finally get a good president since John F Kennedy and Ronald Reagan?

I don't like either one of these guys. If I had to vote, I'm definitely going to vote for the conservative 3rd party members.

Hillary would do exactly what Obama has done wrong. I am disappointed in George Bush already, and Obama has done a terrible job.

Trump is no Ronald Reagan. When Reagan meant "let's make America great again", he means to push America closer to the right wing while bringing America towards a new direction. When Trump meant "make America great again", he meant to revert America back to the "good old days", which really isn't good. The difference, Reagan supported change. Trump doesn't like it.

Can we finally get a good president since John F Kennedy and Ronald Reagan?

Here we go a smart man or woman. Good on you sir or Ma'am

Granted both candidates are trash but it's not the end of the world. :l

Last edited:
Pretty bleak situation there, I think hillary would be the lesser of 2 evils but tbh whoever becomes president, are you really going to die? no probably not

Here we go a smart man or woman. Good on you sir or Ma'am

its funny you think hillary is bad but trump is somehow better than her?
hes an awful, abusive, perverted old man who has literally claimed to have not paid his taxes and called himself smart because of it, constantly berates women, people of color, veterans, disabled people, has been denounced by most republican officials and somehow hes still better than hillary?

obama has done a great job and we've made enormous strides as a country since he began his administration. crime is lower, unemployment rate is lower, more people have healthcare than ever before, and our economy is somewhat less shaky than the mess it was when obama inherited it in 2008.

hillary is nowhere near as good as him, but shes worked with his administration for years, and worked in politics for longer. perhaps shes not the greatest choice for president, but her policies are for sure much better than donald's.

hes not even a good businessman, and thats what he spent his life on. why would you want him as president?

Pretty bleak situation there, I think hillary would be the lesser of 2 evils but tbh whoever becomes president, are you really going to die? no probably not

if trump is elected i might die...
the man is already talking about our nuclear launch codes...
also im muslim and we all know he feels about us...

Last edited:
Hi from Germany which has a growing right wing again. I feel like people don't learn from history. Thank god I'm moving over to the UK by the end of this year..

Back