• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Shop 💜[welcome amiibo rv [all]]💙[figures[all]]💚[sanrio sets/mh][rv visits]💜400+ items

I can work on this too <3

Any order from here will have to wait as I'm getting LOW on coupons

Last edited:
Still open just no huge orders please, unless patient :)

O P E N

Last edited:
Order Form:

Hi :3 I'm back with another order for you

Order: store shelf x 2 (candi rv)
Mayor: Zelda
Town name: Aspen
TBT total: 20

Hehe perfect! I wanna place an order please ^^

Order: Felyne's RV visit
Mayor: Tommy
Town name: Arendell
TBT total: 8 TBT

Edit: Sorry, i just saw on your first post that you're not doing RV visits right now? It's just that i had the coupons and i thought it would be easier just order the items myself than spend 10 TBT for each one. But if you're not doing it atm it's ok, i'll wait until you open again for visits or i get more Tbt :p

Last edited:
Yeah, sorry my town is a mess and it's embarrassing, and I honestly rather order items at the moment, sorry about that!! :)

All right, then i'll order some stuff anyway ^^

Order: lava floor and magma-cavern wall, item box (Felyne's RV)
Mayor: Brenda
Town name: Arendell
TBT total: 30 TBT

Thank you, I'll be ready in about 5 mins or so <3

I'm ready to deliver, open your gates please <3

Still open zz

Last edited:
Do you have any of the Villager amiibo items?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sigh problem is i dont have much tbt... maybe a combination of tbt and igb?

I do how many items are you wanting?

Back