Weirdest combination of food you've made/seen?

My boyfriend eats mac n cheese with ketchup.

When I was a kid I tried Vienna Sausages with mustard. It was really gross. I like vienna sausages and mustard, just not together.

There's this really weird food combination that's quite (a bit..) popular in my country: sweet chocolate rice porridge with salted fish

many people here like it but.. I just don't get it??? For me it tastes really odd lmao

(lol idk the english for it so i just described the taste)

Last edited:
When I was a kid I tried Vienna Sausages with mustard. It was really gross. I like vienna sausages and mustard, just not together.

What, that should be an unusual combination of food? This is absolutely normal here in my country. :eek:

Ooh, I just thought of another one. When I was little, I would dip my potato chips in milk. c:

I knew a classmate in high school who would make sandwiches out of chocolate and camember...

This kid in my class in grade 5 used to take Mr. Noodles (ramen, basically) to school every single day. He would take the seasoning packet and put it in his water bottle and then drink it and eat the noodles hard and plain like a rice krispie square bar.

This kid in my class in grade 5 used to take Mr. Noodles (ramen, basically) to school every single day. He would take the seasoning packet and put it in his water bottle and then drink it and eat the noodles hard and plain like a rice krispie square bar.

When I was in Elementary school, my classmates would often bring ramen to school, open the bag, pour the seasoning in the bag, mix it and eat it like that. It wasn't cooked at all. Sometimes they'd bring a separate bag instead of using the original packaging.

Back