Weird! why they ping to move everyday?!

sn0wxyuki

I'm a girl~ ❤Barold
Bells
Switch
0213-9165-2243
Tasty Cake
Cake
So weird! Ever since I am done with my 16 cycle, which villagers only ping to move out every 7-10 days (normal). Now when I don't time travel anymore, I played in the regular time and talk to every one of them. Sometimes they ping me to ask for petition, nickname etc...normal too....but will be ONCE a day some of them will ping me they gonna move out on x day! First I rejected, then next day, another one!! Then 3rd day, a different villagers!!

Why ;_; they hate my town this much or they started to hate me as their mayor ;_; cause I sort of ask them to keep voting for me during my anniversary day lol although I have long abandon the town due to cycling for Katt back 9and yet she been pinging me to leave!!!right after I get her back!!)

I had the same problem over the weekend. Play every day in my main town and had 4 movers in 4 days.
It was Big Top, Iggly, Big Top and than Iggly again. The last few days they settled down.

I've also had 4 to 5 movers in 7 to 9 days. I play every day and don't think it's fair that I get that many movers.

I had the same problem over the weekend. Play every day in my main town and had 4 movers in 4 days.
It was Big Top, Iggly, Big Top and than Iggly again. The last few days they settled down.

I've also had 4 to 5 movers in 7 to 9 days. I play every day and don't think it's fair that I get that many movers.

Agree!! When I TT I only get a mover every 7 days why with my normal playing way I get it everyday?!

Back