• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Weeeird

moniquesx

Bells
Have you guys ever found other villagers together in one house? I found Pinky at Kidd's house the other day as I was doing my usual rounds with checking up on my villagers. I found the two of them just walking around the house & when I spoke to both of them.. as crazy as it sounds, they sounded a bit guilty :eek: !

What does this mean? & has this ever happened to you?

Yeah I've had villagers hang out in one's house.
Also when Apollo had his birthday he had someone over.

How is It weird? The villagers are friends with each other as well, just like they invite you for visits and vice versa, they do the same for other animals lol

Would it be weird if you went to a friends house and saw that they had another friend already there? No, which is exactly what your animal neighbors do in the game
XD

I saw Coco and Snake together all the time. They would visit each other frequently. I thought it was cute, being that they were both bunnies.

I have seen Charlise in no fewer than 3 different houses in the past two weeks. Now every time I go to see a villager, I half-expect that she'll be there.

Winnie was at Axel's house when I dropped by for a delivery from some other villager.
I'm not particularly fond of either of them lol. I guess they're good friends?

How is It weird?

Lovie, relax some. I haven't encountered this either. There are threads made daily that aren't even queries... like topics in the realm of "Ohh, I Got ****** to Move in!!" A question no matter factually obvious to you or anyone doesn't mean it shouldn't be posted.

I've never seen that. Groucho randomly visited my house yesterday without asking me which was pretty weird. I've also seen villagers sitting on benches, logs and sleeping on benches and logs.

Yes, I've seen Roscoe hanging in Peck's house before, and just this morning I saw Clyde hanging out in Chrissy's house.

I've even had a villager ask me to get another villager to come to their house! I had to take them there.

The fact that people are assuming I'm saying "how is it weird" to try and belittle or say anything negative is hilarious. I'm being genuinely curious. I asked how is it weird because its true. How is it weird? -_____- yeah, I understand if you haven't seen it before or anything, but its still a simple question, how is it weird.

I saw that once when I first stated playing my game. Other than that, I haven't seen it again. Does anyone know if it's rare for them to do that? I know it's rare to catch two villagers in a conversation in New Leaf..

The fact that people are assuming I'm saying "how is it weird" to try and belittle or say anything negative is hilarious. I'm being genuinely curious. I asked how is it weird because its true. How is it weird? -_____- yeah, I understand if you haven't seen it before or anything, but its still a simple question, how is it weird.

Are you reading what you're posting?

If a person HASN'T seen something in-game... can it be WEIRD? New Leaf has been out over a month; some of us think we've seen the majority of villager interactions.

Are you actually bothering to read my responses instead of just thinking of what to say next? I asked HOW IS IT WEIRD. Not "OMG you so stupid LOLOLOLOLOLOL it's no weird"

To clarify since reading and understanding doesn't seem to be a strong point;
I'm asking the thread creator how is it weird. You know, her opinion on why its weird. That's usually what happens when a question or discussion is asked in a topic. It keeps the discussion going.

Last edited:
In my first NL town I never saw this happen...ever. o_o Also villagers never asked me to go find someone and bring them over to their house. Since restarting I get toooons of fetch quests to go find "insert villager here" and bring them to someones house. I think it's a pretty cool feature tbh! I have also seen maybe once or twice two villagers together in a house. And cool thing happened yesterday, I went in my house for a second to go grab something and Freya came in and just wanted to chat quick, then she left. It actually startled me at first xD

Back