• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

We Are Now a Kirby Forum!

Status
Not open for further replies.
i’m loving the little details i’m noticing, like bells now being “star coins”, and the fact that kirby just ate everybody’s egg collectibles. but i mean... at least i finally have a kirby egg. 🤣💗 at least for today.

I wasn't expecting this April Fools day joke.

Aside from that, it is bold of you to assume that you're no longer an animal crossing forum and now becoming a Kirby forum, when there are still some animal crossing boards roaming free.

wait i love how only the kirby egg hasn't been swallowed by kirby
all the eggs that aren't kirby have been turned into kirby eggs, it's quite a spectacular show

also staff pls rename the forum at the top to "the kirby tree forums" ty
Post automatically merged:

also just noticed that only the waluigi egg is immune to the kirby egg transformation?? so perhaps waluigi truly is a god himself????

all the eggs that aren't kirby have been turned into kirby eggs, it's quite a spectacular show

also staff pls rename the forum at the top to "the kirby tree forums" ty
Post automatically merged:

also just noticed that only the waluigi egg is immune to the kirby egg transformation?? so perhaps waluigi truly is a god himself????
What does the ACTUAL Kirby egg turn to for today? Nice catch on the Wah egg

FD897BD7-BA2A-4601-ABFB-64ED04D4C994.jpeg

I am liking these egg collectibles though…

Collectibles as NFT’s hahaha, some users would be rich.
The NFTs will have to be unique! We'll work out the details after we get the shop compatible with the blockchain and linked up to our crypto wallets, but this new feature will likely involve a site-wide collectible reset since there obviously can't be duplicates anymore.

So uh, don't count your riches just yet. 🤔

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back