• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Wasp stings=fashion?

Your Local Wild Child

Matty the smarting-nosed “reindeer”
Bells
Island
Evwirt
Green Christmas Stocking
Festive Bell
Tricolored Puppy Plush
Pumpkin Pie
Sheep Plush
Green Star Fragment
Shooting Star
Green Star Fragment
Sheep Plush
Pear (Fruit)
7166882A-AA19-4A2A-80A6-E67E23489F52.jpeg
Does anyone else here incorporate a wasp sting into any of their outfits? It’s obvious that I do, but I’m going for a “scruffy and extremely unlucky” look. Edit: somehow I put unlikely instead of unlucky

Omg wait why is your character's face actually cute with a wasp sting. Mine looks hideous:

ETu0SR4UEAABk83.jpeg

I don't like walking around with that mug but sometimes I'll just forget to take the medicine my villagers give me and I'll do random trades with a beat up face. I also refuse to make my own medicine so when Nook's is closed I just wear sunglasses lol.

Omg wait why is your character's face actually cute with a wasp sting. Mine looks hideous:

ETu0SR4UEAABk83.jpeg

I don't like walking around with that mug but sometimes I'll just forget to take the medicine my villagers give me and I'll do random trades with a beat up face. I also refuse to make my own medicine so when Nook's is closed I just wear sunglasses lol.
Almost everyone in my town gives me medicine when I rock this look lol. I think they’re getting tired of my “morning makeup.” I always stash it 😂

Never seen that been used before :0

I don't think I could ever look good with wasp stings though 😂

neither in game or irl 😂
I’m terrified of wasps IRL lol my dad constantly jokes about me not living like my AC character.
Post automatically merged:

I did at the beginning cause my character had barely anything & it added to the rough aesthetic. Now I want people to be able to see my eyelashes lol.
I was kinda the opposite. I had this awesome cosplay of Proto Man (I’m a bit of a classic mega man fan) but eventually I wanted to actually have my own character and this was the result 😂

SAME

for me wasps and bees both scare me, I don't do business with them
I was afraid of bees but now I think they’re neat. I still keep my distance from them. I freak out if I see a wasp tho, which stinks because if we have a dry summer we get these giant wasps that are terrifying (we’ve read online that they’re kinda chill for wasps tho. They’re still the worst.)

I'd be too annoyed at having to re-apply it every day and then having all my villagers comment on it constantly. I like what it does for some people's looks though.

also... why do they always have to sting your eye? That's about the worst place you could be stung - it's awful to think about. Makes it very easy to see you've been stung in the older games but just... yikes

I'd be too annoyed at having to re-apply it every day and then having all my villagers comment on it constantly. I like what it does for some people's looks though.

also... why do they always have to sting your eye? That's about the worst place you could be stung - it's awful to think about. Makes it very easy to see you've been stung in the older games but just... yikes
It doesn’t bother me much (though I don’t like how passive-aggressive lazy villagers are).

and yea, I’d hate to feel that IRL. It doesn’t seem to bother Matty tho

I don't. Also I pretty much JUST got over my fear of AC wasps (thanks for that wild world when I was 7) and now I'm a bit paranoid with a sting on my face because
if you get stung twice in a row you pass out.
and that always freaks me out when it happens.

Interestingly enough there's a nook miles achievement for
catching all 5 wasps on your island in a row
which I didn't know for the longest time because my character would often turn towards them with the 'shock' reaction but clicking 'a' would make them shake the tree again...and I'd get stung (RIP)

I don't. Also I pretty much JUST got over my fear of AC wasps (thanks for that wild world when I was 7) and now I'm a bit paranoid with a sting on my face because
if you get stung twice in a row you pass out.
and that always freaks me out when it happens.

Interestingly enough there's a nook miles achievement for
catching all 5 wasps on your island in a row
which I didn't know for the longest time because my character would often turn towards them with the 'shock' reaction but clicking 'a' would make them shake the tree again...and I'd get stung (RIP)
hehe I got that achievement when I came up with my character’s design because I wanted to get stung with impunity. I also think that my character passing out is kinda funny cuz it’s like he already has so much bad luck. Just look at the picture on my first post!

I kept a sting on my character sometimes in NL but covered it with an eyepatch to give my character sad eyes.

I don’t really like how the eyepatch looks in NH, though.

I kept a sting on my character sometimes in NL but covered it with an eyepatch to give my character sad eyes.

I don’t really like how the eyepatch looks in NH, though.
Yea, the sad open eye is part of the reason why I use it. I even made eyebrows to go along with it! It’s funny tho, with the cat grin mouth he always looks proud of whatever mischief he did (He also looks like he’s done with everything when I’m looking at the pocket).

Reminds me of a niche Gaia Online avatar forum style. The bandages on the face or nose + scruffy looking. The bandages cost 7B or something.

Back