• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Wanting to restart ..

Amyy

trash
Bells
Arcade Tokens
Sakura Easter Egg
Winter Mittens
Tasty Cake
Happy Home Designer Token
Classic Easter Egg
Waluigi Easter Egg
Astral Inner Planet Floating Gold #10
Chocolate Cake
The Bell Tree Fair 2014 Patch
Yellow Candy
Ugh, So I am losing interest in animal crossing :c

I want to restart but i love my villagers, but I got my dream villagers really quickly and now nothing really interests me?

*yesitimetravelled* and i think that ruined the gameplay..
I dont like my map layout. and thats about it.

The only reason i would not want to restart is because of the villagers i have, my items sets and bells D:
So many people helped me get the villagers i have now and if i were to restart i would feel so bad..*terribleperson*

But if i were to restart...I would time travel to give villagers away first. I dont want to see them go..

*edit* i think im going to restart. weee, going to giveaway my villagers <3

Last edited:
YOUR VILLAGERS DOE.

I'm sure there are many friendly fellows and ladies in the Resetting Thread who could help you make a decision. :c

Always try taking a break from the game first, because absence makes the heart grow fonder.

Regardless, you are stuck with your map layout for good. If the thought of keeping the layout forever bothers you, I'd say restart sooner rather than later. There are helpful ladies and gentlefish willing to hold bells and items, and you can give away your villagers to those who they are dreamies, so then you'll pass on the generosity and not feel as guilty.

And if you do restart, try to TT as little as possible, or work on your town before working on getting dreamies? It might help.

I'm sure there are many friendly fellows and ladies in the Resetting Thread who could help you make a decision. :c

Always try taking a break from the game first, because absence makes the heart grow fonder.

Regardless, you are stuck with your map layout for good. If the thought of keeping the layout forever bothers you, I'd say restart sooner rather than later. There are helpful ladies and gentlefish willing to hold bells and items, and you can give away your villagers to those who they are dreamies, so then you'll pass on the generosity and not feel as guilty.

And if you do restart, try to TT as little as possible, or work on your town before working on getting dreamies? It might help.

Gah <3 if i restart i told myself to never time travel..I want to work hard to unlock everything.

If you were to reset, i'd hold all your items and bells for you in my cycling town^-^

BUT DON'T CAUSE YOUR VILLAGERS.

Just restarting for a new map feels like you'd be losing more than you'd gain.

An idea is you could always re-landscape, re-path, and destroy/rebuild PWPs in places that fit them better. That alone can make your map feel very different.

If you were to reset, i'd hold all your items and bells for you in my cycling town^-^

BUT DON'T CAUSE YOUR VILLAGERS.

my villagers <3 asdfghjkl i got all my villagers so quickly though :c i liked having animals i hated and seeing them move out <3

- - - Post Merge - - -

I feel EXACTLY the same.

omg dis lyfe

- - - Post Merge - - -

Just restarting for a new map feels like you'd be losing more than you'd gain.

An idea is you could always re-landscape, re-path, and destroy/rebuild PWPs in places that fit them better. That alone can make your map feel very different.

also because i feel like ive wasted this game. its just no fun anymore :c

Am I the only one who ain't even bothered with town layouts?

STIIIITCHEESSSSS DOEEEEEE, STITCCHHEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS.

REEEMEEMMBERR THAT PAAAAAIIIN IN THE PROCEEESSS OF GETTINNGGG HIIIM?

Sorry feeling hyper on a friday night.

also because i feel like ive wasted this game. its just no fun anymore :c

It's not a waste if you got fun out of it. Most video games don't give nearly the number of hours of fun as AC does. And, ultimately, all video games will becoming boring at some point. Either you beat the game (if it has an end) or you play until you get bored. They're not meant to be played forever.

Either way you probably got your (or whoever bought it for you) money's worth out of it whether you keep playing or not.

If you start over, do so with 0 bells. It's not fun when you expand your house to the max in 2 weeks time, only because you can pay-off the loan immediately.

If you are fond of certain villagers you could spend a day re-re-re-re-re-re-building your town until you have said villagers. Or, if you're not opposed to it, experiment in time travel to get mainstreet and ordinance running. You'll also find more villagers in your town to chat with.

If you start over, do so with 0 bells. It's not fun when you expand your house to the max in 2 weeks time, only because you can pay-off the loan immediately.

If you are fond of certain villagers you could spend a day re-re-re-re-re-re-building your town until you have said villagers. Or, if you're not opposed to it, experiment in time travel to get mainstreet and ordinance running. You'll also find more villagers in your town to chat with.

If i restart i think i will only get someone to hold my sweets set and princess set .. <3 and some dlcs..

And your favourite clothes of course, but that goes without saying. :p

exact same situation here...

thought "it's not that bad" when i first started and now all my friends have much better maps :(

I think I might restart :c I'll just wait to see what other people think. LOL

I would say don't do it just for the sake of getting a new map. Your villagers are lovely as well. ;_;

Back