• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Want to see people's house ideas

Sophiefish

Bells
Wanting to see people's rooms in there house

Looking for bathroom ideas
Living room ideas
Cafe ideas
Kitchen ideas
Bedroom ideas

And any other ideas people may have thanks guys

Last edited:
A good place for inspiration is google.
Or even check out the screen shot thread.
I've been planning out a blueprint for my house but I haven't done much in my actual house beyond expanding it so far.

A few idea/tips though, for the bathroom since the rooms are so large it's best to do either a big spa type bathroom, or do a separated room using screens to cut the larger room into two smaller rooms. A lot of people also use the extra space for a little laundry room which I think is really cute.

Living room is a great place to have your tv and comfy couch and chairs for guest when they come over! I also like having a cabinet or drawers in my entrance so I can easily store stuff when I get into my house.

One of my fave things to do in a cafe is make a booth seating area using the box sofa and box corner sofa and then putting a table in between, give it a really nice restaraunty kind of feel and can be customized into different colors.

It depends what kinds of living rooms/caf?s/kitchens/bedrooms you're looking for. Are you going for a fairy-tale/pastel themed town? Or are you wanting to make your house look like a cozy cabin? It helps to know so that we can share our houses to you so that you can get a better idea on what you want to make.

I'm not wanting a fairy tale theme wanting something more realistic and cozy if that makes sense lol

I have all those rooms except the cafe, my DA is in my description if you want to take a look. :)

Back