7144-2399-2801
Green Candy
Red Candy
Tasty Cake
Winter Mittens
Ancient Candle
Pumpkin Cupcake
Voodoo Doll
Which store do you personally prefer? While Walmart has lower prices and no membership requirement and I don't have the need to buy things in bulk like you do at Sam's, I prefer to shop at Sam's since I've found Walmart employees to be very rude on numerous occasions. Sam's employees, on the contrary, haven't been, at least not to the same extent that Walmart's have. Also, every Sam's has a snack bar with tasty treats for low prices. For these reasons, I prefer shopping at Sam's Club. Honestly, for me and my parents back in 2009 and 2010, going to Sam's and eating at the snack bar and shopping around was a treat for us.

Tbh I've never even seen a Sam's Club before (though I've also never seen a Target or Best Buy) but it definitely sounds a lot better than Walmart. I mean yeah Walmart is nice because its convenient to get everything at one place but the service can be kinda trash sometimes.

I'll have to check out Sam's Club at some point.

I don’t like either of them. Though if I have to choose, Walmart.

Ironically, I used to work at Target for over a year before I started university.

I used to work at Walmart, and now I have a lawsuit against them. They are a terrible company to work for. I won’t lie, I still buy a few things from there, but not much. I try to shop other places.

I've never been to a Sam's Club or Costco. If I can't get in to see if I might want to buy the products, then how can I justify the membership cost? So I guess it makes it Walmart as a default for me.

I don't buy from Walmart very much though.

I've literally never been inside a Sam's Club in my life, so I guess Walmart wins by default.

walmart is alright, theres bad employees everywhere ya go, club or not sadly
never need bulk cause i live with my mom and dad !! plus its more easy so theres my vote

I've never been to a Sam's Club or Costco. If I can't get in to see if I might want to buy the products, then how can I justify the membership cost? So I guess it makes it Walmart as a default for me.

I don't buy from Walmart very much though.

You can actually go into Sam's without a membership, you just can't buy anything.

both are bad, but at least I can walk into and purchase stuff at walmart without membership nonsense

either way, at this point I only really buy ygo cards there on occasion, if anything, so...

I dont live in a place where they have a Walmart however, in England we have a supermarket called ASDA and that is run by the same people who run Walmart. Also whenever I go to America I love shopping at Walmart <3

what is 'sam's club'? lol

the closest walmart for me is kinda far and too crowded, has nothing i want so neither.

what is 'sam's club'? lol

the closest walmart for me is kinda far and too crowded, has nothing i want so neither.

It's run by the same company as Walmart, it's just a member's only store that sells items in bulk.

Last edited:
Its sad that Sam's Club closed around where I live, and I say walmart because I go there more but Sam's Club sometimes do have good prices for big stuff, like dog food and giant chicken. Another thing they are both the same stores.
I wish I can see Sam's Club again

here is my answer

not a fan of them btw, saw this on YouTube a few days ago and this question reminded me of it lmaoo​

walmart definitely because there's a lot more variety it seems, though i am a fan of sams club as well :)

Neither to be honest, but Walmart out of the two. I don't need to buy in bulk.

Back