Buying Buying Club Nintendo codes!!! - PLEASE READ!!

danman703

Bells
Feedback
100% (1) +
Hello! I am currently at 500 coins on club nintendo and would like to acheive my goal of 800 coins to get my goal of the Majoras Mask mailbag. I am willing to pay lots of bells on tbt and ingame if you prefer. I need them by the end of tommorow or they will not count. I am willing to trade 300 tbt bells or 1.5 million igb for a wii u club nintendo code and serial number, same for a 3ds or 3ds xl code. I will also pay 200 tbt bells or 1 million igb for a nintendo 2ds code.
I am very negotiable and if you believe these prices are too high, i am open to a trade, for example i have numerous copies of the 7-11 set i have aquired over my 1 1/2 years of registration on acc. Thank you!! :D

- - - Post Merge - - -

reviewing these prices, it seems most people wouldnt agree with them because theyre too high. I will be willing to pay up to 10 milion igb for each code. :)

just a heads up, the TBT for coins rate is 10 tbt per coin, so 300 TBT for a 160 CN coins is an offer waaaay to low, they normaly sell for 1600TBT, but good luck =)

Back