• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Buying w i s h l i s t - i t e m s (⁎˃ᆺ˂)

Status
Not open for further replies.
i have the birdhouse! im not sure how many igb it would be tbh, i guess name your price ^^

Fan Palm (White)
Humidifier (White)
Heart Doorplate (Pink)
Hanging Terrarium (crafted)
Shell Speaker (crafted)

I can give you the above for 50 tbt? lmk what you think (im not so good with tbt pricing!)

i have the birdhouse! im not sure how many igb it would be tbh, i guess name your price ^^

would 45k igb be okay?
Post automatically merged:

Fan Palm (White)
Humidifier (White)
Heart Doorplate (Pink)
Hanging Terrarium (crafted)
Shell Speaker (crafted)

I can give you the above for 50 tbt? lmk what you think (im not so good with tbt pricing!)

I’m not so good with it either, lol. I want all of this though for sure!!! yay!!
would 40 tbt be fair?

would 45k igb be okay?

I’m not so good with it either, lol. I want all of this though for sure!!! yay!!
would 40 tbt be fair?
sure! so the only thing is I don't have the humidifier or heart door plate on hand, and I already maxed out my orders today....can I add you as a friend and then mail it to you?

sure! so the only thing is I don't have the humidifier or heart door plate on hand, and I already maxed out my orders today....can I add you as a friend and then mail it to you?

that’s fine. will they be able to be mailed today?

oh sweet! yeah that’s fine, I can come grab the rest too if you wanna open and pm me a code? I’ll send the tbt now!
ok, I'm doing another trade rn but I'll be sure to send you a code after! :)

in the mean time, can you pls add my FC in the sidebar?

list updated AND added some stuffs to it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back