Buying w i s h l i s t - i t e m s (⁎˃ᆺ˂)

Status
Not open for further replies.
list updated, please make sure anyone whose offered me things, check it! ~

I have a pink cotton candy stall! :3
I'm looking for a good amount of bells for it.

How much are you willing to trade?
I'm trying to save up bells to pay my home loan :w:

How much are you willing to trade?
I'm trying to save up bells to pay my home loan :w:

I’m terrible with pricing so it’s up to you to tell me what you’re wanting, lol!

I’m also trying to save and I have other offers elsewhere for one as well so I’m not sure.

I’m terrible with pricing so it’s up to you to tell me what you’re wanting, lol!

I’m also trying to save and I have other offers elsewhere for one as well so I’m not sure.
100k-150k bells?
Srry I don't know how to price things either :p

I'm really in need of the bells and I can quickly send you my dodo code since my gates already open.
If you really need to go tho you can pm me tomorrow:3

I'm really in need of the bells and I can quickly send you my dodo code since my gates already open.
If you really need to go tho you can pm me tomorrow:3

I need to go to another island to catalog some things so I can be over in about 15 I’ll just have to be quick. I’ll pm you in a few!

I have the cat grass, ratan towel basket, and macrame tapestry all in white. I'd be cool to do a catalog swap for them (i have tons of stuff i need) or 5k to catalog all three.

I have the cat grass, ratan towel basket, and macrame tapestry all in white. I'd be cool to do a catalog swap for them (i have tons of stuff i need) or 5k to catalog all three.

I can see what I can pull out of storage but it’s not a whole lot! 5k sounds great though as well~

I can see what I can pull out of storage but it’s not a whole lot! 5k sounds great though as well~
Honestly it's just whatever works best for you. I'm trying to collect all the bears. Need most of the baby and papa bears if you have those I could catalog

Honestly it's just whatever works best for you. I'm trying to collect all the bears. Need most of the baby and papa bears if you have those I could catalog

I don’t have many on hand and I’m trying not to time travel but I have the baby, mama, papa bear & white / pink plaid papa bear, plaid looking baby bear and baby cream bear.

I don’t have many on hand and I’m trying not to time travel but I have the baby, mama, papa bear & white / pink plaid papa bear, plaid looking baby bear and baby cream bear.
Lol its funny cause those are the only ones I have. But yeah dont worry about it I'm not time traveling either.

Lol its funny cause those are the only ones I have. But yeah dont worry about it I'm not time traveling either.

oh wow, coincidence.... lol

but the 5k is fine!

Okie just DM me your dodo code and I will pop by with those to catalog ASAP.

a little busy at the moment I’m sorry! I’ll pm you in a bit when I can trade~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back