Buying w i s h l i s t - i t e m s (⁎˃ᆺ˂)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cailey

𝘨𝘪𝘮𝘮𝘦 𝘱𝘢𝘵 𝘱𝘢𝘵𝘴
Bells
New Horizons Token
Feedback
100% (442) +
click here

above is my wishlist and I’m looking for everything on it!

I prefer to pay in tbt (what you see is what I have) and igb but I only have about 1 mil so please try not to overprice! anything that’s order-able I’m even down to catalog instead.

let me know what you want me to pay. I’m terrible with pricing.

for the bears - I currently need all sizes and colors except for the cream baby bear, papa bear, + mama & papa & baby panda.

if you have any questions or clarification on any items please let me know!

thanks for looking~

Last edited:
I have the following items available for ordering. Asking for 99k/1 NMT per item:

- Double-door refrigerator
- Fluffy Rug
- Fragrance diffuser
- Knife block (black)
- Wall-mounted TV (50-in.)
- Wood-burning stove

I have: rattan towel basket (white), cute vanity (white), & purple rose.
I can let you catalog the furniture items and give you the rose for 2 NMT?

i have all the cute items you are looking for in my catalog! i can add up what they cost and you can just pay that number lol i dont mind!

Which color lighthouse do you have in your Nook Stop? I also have the glass holder with candle(pink).

i have a papa bear and a sand castle! is 50k igb okay?

that would be perfect! I will pm you if you’re ready. go ahead and like this when you are!
Post automatically merged:

I have the following items available for ordering. Asking for 99k/1 NMT per item:

- Double-door refrigerator
- Fluffy Rug
- Fragrance diffuser
- Knife block (black)
- Wall-mounted TV (50-in.)
- Wood-burning stove

per item is a little too much for my budget I’m sorry! if it was 50k per or 3 nmt total I could.

I have: rattan towel basket (white), cute vanity (white), & purple rose.
I can let you catalog the furniture items and give you the rose for 2 NMT?

I actually just need the towel basket out of those now. 1nmt okay?

I have cute vanity

forgot to update, I have this now. thanks!

Which color lighthouse do you have in your Nook Stop? I also have the glass holder with candle(pink).

black and white ~

per item is a little too much for my budget I’m sorry! if it was 50k per or 3 nmt total I could.

How bout I let you catalog the refrigerator, fragrance diffuser, knife block, and wall-mounted TV for 1 NMT/50K?

Would that be ok with you?

How bout I let you catalog the refrigerator, fragrance diffuser, knife block, and wall-mounted TV for 1 NMT/50K?

Would that be ok with you?

yeah if that’s okay with you! I can come over if you wanna shoot me a code~
I will bring 1nmt & 50k.

I'll trade my white for your black and white. Also, if you still need the candle you can have it at no charge.

I can do that! feel free to pm a code and I’ll head over when I can!

list updated ~

Last edited:
gonna boop this.
list is up to date ~

Hey! I can craft you the drinking fountain (it does need to be customized to your specified color, though) firewood, lily record player, pond stone, and hanging terrarium if you provide some materials. I can let you catalog my sea globe, white sand sand castle, and I can sell you a pink stand mixer! I also have. a lot of bears you could catalog as well

(ALL this being said 😅 I won't be available for about an hour!)

hi I can get you the following: just name an offer (id prefer tbt)
- birdbath
- cypress bathtub
- drinking fountain
- lily record player
- macrame tapestry
- pond stone

Hey! I can craft you the drinking fountain (it does need to be customized to your specified color, though) firewood, lily record player, pond stone, and hanging terrarium if you provide some materials. I can let you catalog my sea globe, white sand sand castle, and I can sell you a pink stand mixer! I also have. a lot of bears you could catalog as well

(ALL this being said 😅 I won't be available for about an hour!)

heyyy, depends on the mats! I can see what I have to help you out with. the bears I may be set on, I have a friend who might be able to allow me to catalogue them all. but the rest would be awesome! how many bells would you want for everything?

hi I can get you the following: just name an offer (id prefer tbt)
- birdbath
- cypress bathtub
- drinking fountain
- lily record player
- macrame tapestry
- pond stone

hihi~ awesome! I don’t even know a decent offer honestly in tbt. any ideas?

heyyy, depends on the mats! I can see what I have to help you out with. the bears I may be set on, I have a friend who might be able to allow me to catalogue them all. but the rest would be awesome! how many bells would you want for everything?

hihi~ awesome! I don’t even know a decent offer honestly in tbt. any ideas?
Firewood takes 8 wood, hanging terrarium is 12 weeds and 4 iron nugs! (I've left the other stuff out because it looks like the other person can provide them but lmk if that it doesn't pan out!) And I'd actually prefer tbt as well but I'm not sure how much you'll have left 🤔 if you don't, we can do igb as well!!

Firewood takes 8 wood, hanging terrarium is 12 weeds and 4 iron nugs! (I've left the other stuff out because it looks like the other person can provide them but lmk if that it doesn't pan out!) And I'd actually prefer tbt as well but I'm not sure how much you'll have left 🤔 if you don't, we can do igb as well!!

oh perfect, yeah I can help with the mats! and okay, no worries. will let you know! tbt is preferable as well. I’m currently sitting on 60 for reference ~

oh perfect, yeah I can help with the mats! and okay, no worries. will let you know! tbt is preferable as well. I’m currently sitting on 60 for reference ~
Would you be willing to do 20 tbt for crafting/cataloging/mixer in total? lmk if that's not good for you! I'm honestly a bit unsure on tbt conversions haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back