• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Vote on my new gamertag/name?

What's the best gamertag?

• AcquaMarie

Votes: 16 69.6%
  • Bella Tempesta

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Firefly-A-Sassin

Votes: 4 17.4%
  • Don't use Firefly if you have to spell it FireflyAssassn

Votes: 4 17.4%
  • Firefly still works if you have to spell it FireflyAssassn

Votes: 1 4.3%

• Total voters

AquaMarie

Bells
Switch
5984-0766-6097
Winter Mittens
Hey guys,

I could really use some help choosing my new gaming name. These are my top 3 choices so far. I'll explain the meaning behind them in case that helps you choose.

AcquaMarie:
I wanted AquaMarie, but it is sometimes already taken on certain games/consoles. Acqua is the Italian spelling, and my husband is Italian so I figure it kinda works to use that spelling? My middle name is Marie, and I've started going by that lately. I also really enjoy the gemstone and color aquamarine, plus it's hubby's birthstone.

Bella Tempesta
Again this one comes from the hubbs. My name isn't Bella, but since it just means beautiful in Italian, my husband and in-laws often call me Bella. They use it the way English speakers use "sweetie". Tempesta means storm in Italian, so the whole name basically means Beautiful Storm

Firefly-A-Sassin
This one I just thought was funny because I tend to murder people with fireflies in a certain game I play, lol. FireflyAssassin is taken of course, but I thought this spelling was kinda cute and "sassy", lol. Also there are two bonus questions for this one regarding an alternate spelling in the event that the one listed above is not available. If you vote for this name please vote for one of those options too.

ooh, these are some cool names!

as an italian, i was torn between acquamarie and bella tempesta (the meaning behind this one is so sweet!), but i ultimately voted for acquamarie. 😊

ooh, these are some cool names!

as an italian, i was torn between acquamarie and bella tempesta (the meaning behind this one is so sweet!), but i ultimately voted for acquamarie. 😊

Aww thank you so much! My current gamertag is Bella Tempesta and it has been for a few years... but recently I just thought of AcquaMarie and I'm really loving it! I wanted to get some input before I officially changed it, but it looks like AcquaMarie is the most popular choice.

Back