• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Void villager

LavenderFox

Bells
Feedback
100% (1) +
I have a void villager and from what I've read the only way for her to go away is if I visit someone with 10 villagers. Anybody up for that? :)

Forgive my ignorance, but what does void villager mean? I’ve never heard that term before. TIA!

Last edited:
Forgive my ignorance, but what does void villager mean? I?ve never heard that term before. TIA!

If a villager moves out without being prompted to go to a particular town before they leave, they're in the void. If you have a void villager, they will move to the next town you connect to that has less than 10 villagers. OP doesn't want to accidentally drop off a villager when visiting someone with less than 10 that might not want the villagers they have in the void. The void is cleared when you visit a town with 10 villagers.

Edit: Void villagers also move to towns over Streetpass. Ugh, that's how I got Rocket haha

Last edited:
Just mean to be a little heads up. Actually visiting a town with 10 villagers (or hosting with them) clearing the void is wrong lore that's spreaded out to be common.

Thanks for the info! I knew the process but not the terminology - I swear I still learn new things about this game all the time and I've been playing since the day it came out!

Last edited:
ive gotten a villager from the void before he came the day after i got rid of someone, so i dont think the 10 villager strat works, or it just failed me haha, anyways, good luck!

Back