• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Auction Vivian Moving out today

Ama

Mayor of SeaBloom
Bells
Switch
7176-3123-7914
Yellow Cosmos
White Cosmos
Red Cosmos
Silver Mailbox
Feedback
100% (50) +
Hello!

Vivian is moving out and is in boxes today. Can't open my town back up until 6pm EST.(In roughly 3 hours) I will take offers until then. You need to pick her up before the end of the day though.

She was originally an amiibo and has been in my town for a while so has an iron doorplate and says the catchphrase "sweetie" (not my choice, but it's not the worst). All of her usual furniture is there though.

I'll take a combination of NMT, TBT, IGB or Artwork.
1 NMT=150k bells=15 TBT
Realy paintings= 15 NMT
Real Statues=30 NMT
Fake Statues= 10 NMT

Even a bid of 1 NMT is welcome :)

Last edited:
Thanks for the bids so far! One hour left :)

I'm afraid I have to retract my bid because I was able to get Vivian from someone else, sorry about that!

Reactions: Ama
5 NMT and 50 TBT!
I know it technically just ended, but not sure if you did your math right, so I'll let you revise if you want.
Jacksparrow was technically the last at 10 NMT and 200k, which equals 11.3 NMT (in the above conversions)
your bid was for 5 NMT and 50 TBT which comes to 8.3 NMT.
You can leave your bid at that or I can ask Jacksparrow and if they don't want

Oh hmmm you can ask them first as I have to cycle out a spot either way so It might take me some time:) thank you!!!

Reactions: Ama
Alright I let them know. I'll let you know their response :)
Post automatically merged:

Oh hmmm you can ask them first as I have to cycle out a spot either way so It might take me some time:) thank you!!!

So hey, they already have someone in their plot too so you are welcome to take her! When do you think you will be able to pick her up?
Post automatically merged:

Just PM me. I might be eating when you get back to me. Maybe message me a time and we can meet if you still need time to make room

Last edited:
Back