• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Giveaway Shino Moving Out!

Villager
Shino
Accepting
  1. Bells
  2. TBT Bells
Bells
Switch
8176-7113-6911
Island
Ino
Spring Sakura
Spring Sakura
Eevee Easter Egg
Spring Sakura
Spring Sakura
Dreamy Easter Egg
Golden Scenery
Dreamy Easter Egg
Golden Scenery
Dreamy Easter Egg
Feedback
100% (292) +
Hello! Shino is moving out today :3

However, she is in one of the default houses for Peppy villagers that you get in the beginning of the game. With that being said, she's free. I don't mind if you send some TBT or IGB my way for her, but she's free nonetheless! :3

I'll be on all day. Just ping me or reply here if you're interested in our peppy little deer :3​

Hello!!! I am absolutely interested, I love Shino! I'm very very new to this though, so my only concern is if I need nintendo online to be able to trade villagers. I can get the week trial though and use it during then hopefully. I also need to kick out three villagers to make room for her and the other villagers I'm wanting. You wouldn't happen to want Bluebear, Shep or Naomi, would you?

Hello! Shino is moving out today :3

However, she is in one of the default houses for Peppy villagers that you get in the beginning of the game. With that being said, she's free. I don't mind if you send some TBT or IGB my way for her, but she's free nonetheless! :3

I'll be on all day. Just ping me or reply here if you're interested in our peppy little deer :3​
Hi, I was wondering if she’s still available?

Back