• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

visit my town Borei in a dream :)

dizzy bone

Staff
Artist
Bells
Island
Tansan
Perfect Apple
Perfect Cherry
Perfect Orange
Perfect Peach
Perfect Pear
Durian
Lemon
Lychee
Persimmon
Banana
4F00-0148-7A73

hey guys! after a million years I decided to pick up my game and upload a dream of my second town, Borei, which I’ve been working on over the course of a year. The town landscape itself is pretty much complete other than a few details I will add to the master version (eg. the left beach is incomplete & I will probably mess around with flower arrangements lol) The only thing left to do is to work on my houses (all but my mayor’s house is incomplete). Please feel free to check out Mayor Malis’ house though!

Here’s some info on the town as well as some snap shots

HNI_0015.jpg

HNI_0073.jpg

HNI_0076.jpg

- Summer town, evening, set during the hydrangea bloom (not pictured)
- Bird town (and two dogs): Butch, Bea, Avery, Mallary, Phoebe, Piper, Sparro, Wade, Ken, and Blanche
- Mix of forest with dirt paths and a villager community/cluster with handmade pathways.
- Colour themes: A black forest, a blue forest, and a pink/purple town.
- non hacked

The master version will have a slight story involving peaches and will also have a horror aspect to it. I just haven’t finished any rooms yet :’D This is the first time I’m doing a themed town (bird town) and the first town I landscaped with QRcode plot resetting since WA update! I’m very happy with how it turned out :> Please let me know what you think!

Thanks for lookin!

Last edited:
Oh my god yes, your have a dream now! I have got to visit this town, it's gonna be so lovely.

Very cool dizzy bone!
I still have to wait for my donations before the dream suite is created.
I will definitly will visit your dream town once it's completed!

I only had time for a quick visit this afternoon, but it's a beautiful town. I intend to go back again when I have more time to properly explore everything. Wade was so cute waddling around town!

I only had time for a quick visit this afternoon, but it's a beautiful town. I intend to go back again when I have more time to properly explore everything. Wade was so cute waddling around town!

Thank you for a quick visit! I’m glad you liked it :) Ah yeah isn’t Wade adorable?! I can’t get over his waddling.

So I visited your town and it. is. BEAUTIFUL. Seriously. I'm obsessed. You are absolutely brilliant at landscaping <3 I love your mayor's house too :') Definitely one of my favourite towns that I've visited! ^_^

So I visited your town and it. is. BEAUTIFUL. Seriously. I'm obsessed. You are absolutely brilliant at landscaping <3 I love your mayor's house too :') Definitely one of my favourite towns that I've visited! ^_^

Ahh thank you so much :) That makes me so happy to hear! It makes me motivated to actually finish the rooms and upload a complete version. Thank you for visiting and for the kind words. Glad you enjoyed it!

Visited earlier, and I love your colours and villagers themes (and all the weed lol). Horror-ish towns are great, though I'm not a fan of those maze constructions. Nice paths and stuff too :)

I just visited. I love your town! It gave me motivation to make mine better. Your town is beautiful.

Your town is very beautiful! It's obvious this took a lot of time to put together. I like how you had the forest part and the town part. I don't think I've seen any other towns that have two different sections like that. It's also not overly landscaped feeling. You didn't have too many patterns on the ground, and the forest area had the landscaping spread around in a way that made it look more wild/natural. I also liked how you did it at sunset. It was nice to see a non-horror town at that time of day (generally what I see). It made the forest part feel a bit mysterious. I enjoyed it a lot! Thank you for sharing!

Your town is very beautiful! It's obvious this took a lot of time to put together. I like how you had the forest part and the town part. I don't think I've seen any other towns that have two different sections like that. It's also not overly landscaped feeling. You didn't have too many patterns on the ground, and the forest area had the landscaping spread around in a way that made it look more wild/natural. I also liked how you did it at sunset. It was nice to see a non-horror town at that time of day (generally what I see). It made the forest part feel a bit mysterious. I enjoyed it a lot! Thank you for sharing!

Ahh thank you so much for the kind words. It’s my first time making a town with patterns like that, so I’m glad it doesn’t feel too overdone! The forest separation is what I was going for but it was definitely thanks to the map layout that I was able to do something like that. I wanted the “town” area to be explored after the black forest, since the dream starts at the plaza and leads towards that area first. I don’t know if people will actually explore it in that order though, since there’s two ways to get to the blue/pink part: up top by the train station and through a forest where the Stonehenge is. I definitely wanted the town area to seem more tucked away and secluded though!

Eventually I want the house in the Black Forest to have a minor horror aspect, since it appears to be blocked off from the other part of the town. The dude’s house there will be like an abandoned shack or have some kinda occult aspect, I haven’t really decided on it yet. I just know I always wanted to make a horror town but could never fully commit to it, so I decided to compromise and just have a slightly unsettling area. But that will definitely be more prominent after the house is complete. As long as there is a huge contrast between that area and the rest of the peaceful town!

Thanks again :3

Your town looks so pretty! I?m gonna try and visit later and will update when I do c:

Ahh thank you so much for the kind words.

You're welcome! It's well deserved! You did a great job!

I did have one question though. Are you going to remodel your train station to be zen themed so it would go with your town hall? That and the left beach that you already know about felt like the only missing things.

You're welcome! It's well deserved! You did a great job!

I did have one question though. Are you going to remodel your train station to be zen themed so it would go with your town hall? That and the left beach that you already know about felt like the only missing things.

Yes I want to eventually! I haven’t been able to connect to WiFi for the longest time, so I haven’t had visitors over at all (only 15 lol). But now that I was able to update my address I’m hoping that means I can start inviting people over again to get the remodeled zen station :) for my left beach I will probably just rearrange my black flowers so they look like weeds. I may plant some palm trees and chop a few down for the dead look. It’s just such a long beach I got a bit lazy haha.

I will definitely visit your new dream sometime, unless you wish for me to wait until the next update.

I made it back for a lengthy visit tonight and I have to say I really enjoy your town. I love the color schemes, from the black forest to the blues and purples and pinks in the residential area. Your landscaping is really beautiful. I love how natural everything looks. The torches in the dark forest part are a really nice touch. I don't see that PWP used very often, but I think you made it work really well.

Your patterns are really nice as well. Did you make them all, including the clothing? I loved how all of your characters looked, especially Malis. And I loved their homes, or what I could see of them so far. Malis's house was very well decorated. The color scheme was calm and inviting.

I look forward to seeing it when it's completely finished.

Oh, and I also loved your choice of villagers. A lot of them are rarely used, but interesting. I'm really tempted to invite Wade into my town now. I have his card, but I like keeping his RV available for furniture. I'm so torn now. Hahaha

I will definitely visit your new dream sometime, unless you wish for me to wait until the next update.

It will be a while until the next update, since I’m taking another small break before I get to the houses! The landscaping is complete though so please feel free to visit anytime :D

- - - Post Merge - - -

I made it back for a lengthy visit tonight and I have to say I really enjoy your town. I love the color schemes, from the black forest to the blues and purples and pinks in the residential area. Your landscaping is really beautiful. I love how natural everything looks. The torches in the dark forest part are a really nice touch. I don't see that PWP used very often, but I think you made it work really well.

Your patterns are really nice as well. Did you make them all, including the clothing? I loved how all of your characters looked, especially Malis. And I loved their homes, or what I could see of them so far. Malis's house was very well decorated. The color scheme was calm and inviting.

I look forward to seeing it when it's completely finished.

Oh, and I also loved your choice of villagers. A lot of them are rarely used, but interesting. I'm really tempted to invite Wade into my town now. I have his card, but I like keeping his RV available for furniture. I'm so torn now. Hahaha

Ahh thank you so much! I’m glad you enjoyed it :) Yes, I made the paths and clothes, except for the storm drain QR! A lot of those villagers were random move ins, so I decided to make a bird town as the town developed. Some of them were chosen for how their exteriors would fit in with the town! And I just wanted to have some dogs to represent my beagle hehe. Wade is seriously a cutie. You won’t regret inviting him!

Back