• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Virtual World Games

What VW game have you played the most?

• Animal Jam

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Club Penguin

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Habbo

• IMVU

• Ourworld

• Second Life

• Woozworld

• Yoville

• Please specify other *optional*

Votes: 3 50.0%

• Total voters

Chrysopal

under-rated □
Bells
Switch
1043-7584-5621
Island
Appleton
Father's Day Carnation
Red Balloon
Father's Day Carnation
Cherry (Fruit)
Personally, I have spent time on a few virtual world games but Ourworld surpasses all other games.
I joined a year after the release in 2009 and collected items until 2021 when it was sadly shut down.

I'd love to know how many of you forumers have played a VW game, and if so how often?

Last edited:
I think the only game I played from this list was Club Penguin for a little bit a long time ago. It was fun!

i don’t know if this would be considered a virtual world game since it has many games, not just mini games, but i’ve played roblox the most. i don’t play very much now a days except for maybe one game on there but my account is 6 years old, i started it when i was 11. i was never really into club penguin, i think i played the original a few times before it shut down. after i played club penguin rewritten which was a fan remake, but that was sadly shut down too since it ran ads (illegal) and the creators got arrested for that. i’ve also played habbo but it was kind of boring because i found out about it after it’s prime years ended.

The virtual world I spent the most time in was Jump Start! In fact I think I might’ve played it before I played real video games. It was a semi-educational virtual world where you could play activities targeted at different age groups. Most of the time I stuck with the age 7-10 content, but sometimes I would go to the age 11-12 world out of curiosity (even though I was slightly young for it).

I also played Poptropica back when it was brand new! I remember being frustrated by how few worlds there were at the time. My favorite was definitely the one where you time travelled to different eras to collect artifacts. I was pleasantly surprised to find out the virtual world is still getting updates.

Back