• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Villagers you've let go of but will forever remain in your heart?

That's too sad :(

Molly is one of my dream villagers who resides in Polos, I would hate to see her go :(

My villager for this thread has to be Lily, as she was in my very first town she's forever got a place in my mind (heart sounds weird since I'm a guy...)

I remember trying to get her picture and every time I saw her I would yell (irl ^-^) "LILEH!!!" and when she could not be found I would pull out my handy dandy megaphone and (once again) yell "LILEH!!!".

Sigh... just remembering while posting this brings back the feels... Where ever she may be I hope she's in a town as equally wonderful as Polos is.

Anyways thanks for starting this thread!!!

Damn, I would have the same story as yours, but my Lily moved in my sister's town, so I can meet her sometimes. The downside is my sister is always at work so I don't meet my Lily very often.

And it's okay to say "heart" if you're a guy, it sounds more, idk, sincere? xD

- - - Post Merge - - -

gaston my moustached pal

never saw this, Gaston is so cute, I think he's the cutest cranky villager ever, that's why he's a dreamie. :3 also because I think he's a Beauty & The Beast reference!

Miranda, Bill, Frita, Iggly... A lot of villagers who started out in my town and were in it for years. Now, I try to only move out villagers that I have an amiibo card for as a safety blanket.

flurry, she's in boxes at the moment. i'm getting felicity in stead but flurry was such an adorable villager, always reminded me of those mamegomas

Back