Villagers you say yes for anything

I pretty much give any of my villagers whatever they want if I already have it in my inventory, but I usually only do favors for Shep unless someone else wants fruit or something like that.

I always say yes to Peanut, unless I know it's a job I can't complete. Just because she's my favorite villager of all time, and who can say no to a pink squirrel?

I always say yes c: but for tasks I say yes but don't always do it (ex: getting them an apple)

For me it'd probably be Diana. I love having her in my town and her in general, so I'll pretty much do anything if it makes her happy. Usually, she'll ask for the ore I have with me and she'll offer me a furniture item for it, but I don't care what I get in return.

This is so funny, it's just a game yet I've never said no tu Zucker when I still had him in my town.
He would often stop me by to give me gifts, "because you're always so kind to me". Lol.
I used to do the same with Tabby but lately I've been ignoring her, I'm afraid that if I befriend her again she will move on a day I'm not playing. And I'm playing like 1 day per week so...

Everyone if I have enought time to play it xD. I don't like refusing them things I feel like a jerk.

Last edited:
Lolly, definitely. I normally decline anything if I'm too busy, but since I started playing AC again, I've started to appreciate her a lot more. She's definitely one of the cuter villagers of my town, and now that I've seen how much people are willing to pay for her, I feel glad that I encountered her by a stroke of luck in my campsite. Plus the normal personality in general has started to grow on me, so the least I could do is return the favour. Not that she ever asks me for any...

Punchy and Kabuki @_@ I can never decline anything from them. I love them so much that I have to say yes to anything and everything they want!

Kidd tumblr_inline_mpkpdafwwV1qz4rgp.gif <3 my bae

Zell, he's had some awfully timed asks though. Like finally catching my first spider crab and on my way to the museum he waylaid me and I gave it to him. It looked cool in his house though, and I saw it alot more than I would have if it was in the museum, so no regrets. :p

I generally always say yes to Diana, Fauna, Papi and Bruce. But I've said no to Fauna over freshly refurbished items a couple of times, she lives by re-tail and seems to target them and sometimes I just don't want to have to reorder the items and wait another 30 minutes the next day.

Bonbon, Tammy, Dora... and now you bet your bottom dollar I'll be saying yes to Tipper.

Any of the girl villagers. What can I say? I have a soft spot for my fellow ladies.

Sprinke. She's too much for my heart. Also Kiki, she's such an angel and I can never turn her down. ;w;

If I still had Kabuki... I did everything for that cranky kitty. I miss him so much.

Last edited:
Back