Villagers you say yes for anything

Grizzly4Life

Grizzly's Gal
Bells
You know when villagers offer you hardly any money for something or want to make a silly trade of their tee for your shark? I usually say no but when it comes to Coco ill say yes to anything she offers. I'm curious to know what other people's villagers they have a soft spot for are. :) and what you've given up for them.

I almost always will for Fauna Graham or Shep. (I say almost. I'm sorry Fauna but I don't wanna trade my newly customized rococo lamp for your arctic camo tee) xD

Snake.
Took my sloppy chair. :/ Brat.

atleasthe'scute

lol I don't alwlays say yes. Only because what happened to shin. Lol. But other than that, I can't really say no to mah wolves.

If I know a villager is really close to giving me their picture when they move, I'll say yes. Otherwise, I'll say no and just do other tasks for them.

Pretty much all my villagers. But if it's catching a rare bug, I say yes and just don't do it. They never bring it back up, so it's a win-win!

I typically do favors for all of my villagers, except the ones I'm trying to move out. Those I'll just ignore. XD

Cookie, one of my originals, and probs my favorite villager, asked for a bug. Of course I could't just get her ANY bug so I hopped on over to the island, did some beetle hunting, and brought her back a golden stag.

One time Marshal asked me to catch him a coelacanth and I was like "welllll ok". eedless to say I failed... ;o;

francine <3 but i'll say no to them wanting bugs because those are hard to remove from a villager's house.

I do anything for Francine.. When she asks me to catch her rare bugs or fish I always do it. Usually I sell her everything she wants too, but I won't trade a golden stag for eight ball tee :D

Back