• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Villagers with nature themed interior

Lotusblossom

Prankster Crossing
Bells
February Birthstone (Amethyst)
November Birthstone (Topaz)
December Birthstone (Turquoise)
July Birthstone (Ruby)
Kaleidoclover
Famous Mushroom
April Birthstone (Diamond)
March Birthstone (Aquamarine)
Cake
Cake
Its a long list of villagers and i cant seem to recall for some time now who had this nice beautiful nature themed interior..this one im thinking about was like forest with water themed... their all nice though! So if you know anyone with nature theme please share here!!

This isnt the one im looking for but sheldons nature themed house is really nice its a mushroom autumn theme

Off the top of my head: Beau, Poppy, Flora, Monty and Nate.

They're all nature themes but they don't fit that specific villager's description (I thought you were asking about nature themes in general)

Off the top of my head: Beau, Poppy, Flora, Monty and Nate.

They're all nature themes but they don't fit that specific villager's description (I thought you were asking about nature themes in general)
I am! Im juzt also looking for that one in particular thanks!

Rolf has a summit wall and the flowing river flooring so pretty nature theme and water...but idk about it being forest.

Yeah indeed what you're saying sounds like deirdre! Let me grab a pic
dds-jpg.248138

Genji... kind of has a nature themed house? Lol idk.
Rolf has a summit wall and the flowing river flooring so pretty nature theme and water...but idk about it being forest.

I absolutely looooove both genji and rolfs house.. had no idea about genjis.... rolf mightve been the one im thinking about actually but i am not sure
Post automatically merged:

Oh yeah i think there might be another thats like sheldons house besides monty and dierdre!! but Hans is nature themed as well
Post automatically merged:

Cuties!

Attachments

• Hans_NewLeaf.png
    Hans_NewLeaf.png
    52 KB · Views: 62
  • Monty_NewLeaf_Official.png
    Monty_NewLeaf_Official.png
    156.6 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:
Norma has a cow pasture themed house
Sylvana rocks the cherry blossom set with matching wallpaper and flooring

Walt has a really nice house! He’s a grumpy kangaroo and he is the best kangaroo by far. It’s very Zen.

Oh yaaa i never knew about norma thanks so much!! I love how u called it a cow pasture heheh thankyou to everyone for sharing.. & also walts is reallllyyyy nice.. jadoree the nature themed house interiors :)

Back