• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Villagers that went from hot to not and vice versa

I think Marshal's popularity fell off a lot. He used to be maybe the most popular villager in New Leaf and now he's just somewhat popular

I think Drago and Julian used to be very popular. I barely see them mentioned anymore. Also, a lot of people have already acquired their dream villagers. Even though they’re not getting adopted as quickly doesn’t mean they aren’t popular. I’m sure a lot of islands still have Raymond and Audie. The thing is that a lot of people who were looking for them currently have them. That’s why they’re not getting responses when being put up for adoption. I do think the popularity went down just a bit because they both have Amiibos, but it isn’t enough to call them unpopular.

Back