Villagers that need Love. Who do you think needs Love?

I'm getting Gruff soon (he was camping today), and I think he will be sweet too. :)

Gruff lived next door to me in ACGC and I adored him. He definitely could be a grumpypants, but the cranky villagers become the sweetest, once you get to know them.

Beardo seems to get a lot of flak, which I don't understand. He's been one of my favorites since I got him in NL. Dizzy is too pure for this world and everyone needs to love him. I even kicked a villager out because she was mean to him. Vic is another of those cranky ones who are really marshmallows, although I wish he had better taste in clothing (he infects other villagers, too!).

cranston. he's not ugly like jambette or anything but no one seems to mention him. i had him in my old cartridge and i loved him so much.

Gruff lived next door to me in ACGC and I adored him. He definitely could be a grumpypants, but the cranky villagers become the sweetest, once you get to know them.

Beardo seems to get a lot of flak, which I don't understand. He's been one of my favorites since I got him in NL. Dizzy is too pure for this world and everyone needs to love him. I even kicked a villager out because she was mean to him. Vic is another of those cranky ones who are really marshmallows, although I wish he had better taste in clothing (he infects other villagers, too!).

The cranky villagers seem to get a lot nicer once you get to know them. I have Dizzy in my town, and I think he's pretty cool. :)

I know cat who nobody likes... TABBY! She's not ugly at all! BTW I think Punchy is just a no for me! GIVE TABBY LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
I know cat who nobody likes... TABBY! She's not ugly at all! TBH I think Punchy is just a no for me! GIVE TABBY LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FmuGtW5.jpg
Here's some Tabby love.She had a birthday last week.

I know cat who nobody likes... TABBY! She's not ugly at all! BTW I think Punchy is just a no for me! GIVE TABBY LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Would've agreed if you didn't slam Punchy. That's a 50 point penalty.

Though speaking of cat villagers, I notice your profile pic is of Tangy and I think Tangy needs more love too. I know she's tier 3 and some people do like her, but I've never seen anyone say anything that's really good about her.

^ I have Tangy and I'm never giving her up! Even if she did plot in a terrible place.

So many of them.. so, so many..

I'm gonna stop myself from listing like 100 of them and just pick Twiggy since she's a starter in the newest map I just picked. She is so gosh darn cute.

Also quite a bit of the uchis. They're really endearing and can grow on you after some time.

Back