• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Villagers say the silliest (and creepiest) things.

I think it is awkward how they sometimes call girls he's in sentences.

i like when villagers send you letters saying you're their best friend and that they had a bad dream where you left town, and you;d better never actually do that. i've always thought that was adorable! ;w;

as for creepy things? i always thought ken, the smug chicken was creepy, although i don't have any examples as to why he was so weird in my eyes, haha.

HNI_0100.JPG

Okay, Biskit. Okay. Thanks.

At last, time for me and you to do some seriously crafting.. Marshal said that to me when he came to visit me D:

Last edited:
I would say O'Hare is the creepiest...
O'Hare sent me a letter with an item attached that would explain what 'O'Hare is all about'. It was a red dot skirt. Also O'Hare sends me skirts, and pink glasses all the time...

I remember Poncho telling me that Alli has ticklish feet, then started to mumble that it was useful information.

Hmmmm, I wonder if he ever got to tickling her.

Last edited:
I still can't get over how Skye said she was about to write a poem about a pocket knife when I went to her house. I never knew she was into that sort of thing.

Back