• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Selling Villagers for sale 5 - 10 TBT

Yeah, I'm free to pick her up now and can do so whenever you're finished with the Dobie trade, just keep me posted!

Yeah, I'm free to pick her up now and can do so whenever you're finished with the Dobie trade, just keep me posted!

Hi, sorry for the long wait!
Whiteney is in boxes~gates are open! So come over when you're ready!

hey, I'd like to have Alice for 5 TBT, my FC is on the side. Just let me know when your gates are open, please :)

Ok katt is in boxes, I’m ready to actually get hazel this time, thanks!!

hey, I'd like to have Alice for 5 TBT, my FC is on the side. Just let me know when your gates are open, please :)

Hiya, will you both be able to wait till Tuesday? I have a family birthday coming up tomorrow~hope that's alright.

Howdy Giddy,

I am back for another villager. :)

My brother would like Antonio for 5 TBT.

Mayor Vinny from Mt. Coni.

Here is his FC: 1478-9789-3648

I see in your previous post that your busy until Tuesday, correct?

Howdy Giddy,

Yes that's correct~
But if it's possible you and others cannot wait, as long as it's around this time tomorrow, I can get the villagers ready. Since it's a later hour for me here and I won't be celebrating the whole night.

Yes that's correct~
But if it's possible you and others cannot wait, as long as it's around this time tomorrow, I can get the villagers ready. Since it's a later hour for me here and I won't be celebrating the whole night.

I can wait until your ready to go. No rush. He only has 8 villagers in his town. Someone moved in on the 9th so I think it should be alright? What do you think?

I can wait until your ready to go. No rush. He only has 8 villagers in his town. Someone moved in on the 9th so I think it should be alright? What do you think?

I think that should be fine~
Villagers dont usually move in on the 10th that quickly so we have enough time to get the villager ready :)
If I don't see you tomorrow night, it be tuesday XD Have a nice day!

I think that should be fine~
Villagers dont usually move in on the 10th that quickly so we have enough time to get the villager ready :)
If I don't see you tomorrow night, it be tuesday XD Have a nice day!

Well today is the 13th. So im not sure. But hopefully itll be alright, if it isnt then we will do the next round. Have a nice party!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ill get on around this time tomorrow to see if youre on. :)

Howdy Giddy,

Are you free to collect Antonio now~?

Are you free to collect Antonio now~?

Hey Giddy, my brother is available around 830 today to get Antonio. :) Let me know if that is ok with you. I thought hed be ready by 7 but he said 830..

Last edited:
What time would that be sorry~? My time is in uk, sorry im not too good with time zones.

What time would that be sorry~? My time is in uk, sorry im not too good with time zones.

Omg. its 12 am for you? That would be 1:22 am your time. If its too much we can figure it out? Up to you. Sorry about the delay..

Omg. its 12 am for you? That would be 1:22 am your time. If its too much we can figure it out? Up to you. Sorry about the delay..

No worries at all~
I can stay up for that. :) I'll be back here for that time then!

Back