Selling Villagers for sale 5 - 10 TBT

Hey would you like the bells before or after the sale? :) aaaah sorry am I okay to come over now!

Last edited:
Sorry I've been gone, had to clear out a spot for her. I'm available anytime today still, just let me know!

I'm free for about a few hours and most of the night~Also I think you gave 10tbt, Whitney is 5tbt, mind if I refund you 5tbt?

Do you still have Dobie? If so, could I have him, please?

That's totally fine~! I'll be one most of tonight - uk time. Dobie will be 10tbt, hope that's alright.

I'm free for about a few hours and most of the night~Also I think you gave 10tbt, Whitney is 5tbt, mind if I refund you 5tbt?

No worries, you're welcome to keep the 10 TBT since picking up Whitney has stretched over a few days haha. Let me know whenever you're on, I'll be available all of today. Added your friend code. Thank you!

that's fine with me!

I can get Dobie done in about a few minutes~

No worries, you're welcome to keep the 10 TBT since picking up Whitney has stretched over a few days haha. Let me know whenever you're on, I'll be available all of today. Added your friend code. Thank you!

I can box Whitney in now if that's alright? If you still have a sport open?

great sale and it will help a lot of new members on here

Thank you! I wasn't sure what to price, but didn't want to ask for much. I'm just glad I can help; since I have the cards.

Back