• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Villagers can "reset" their homes?

Nutmeg-Marie

Foodie Mayor
Bells
I'm asking this because Stitches, one of my Foodie Villagers who I'm planning to move soon, and Robin, are selling their stuff at Re-Tail and I want to buy what they have and mail it back to them. Without further ado;

I loved Mint in my former town, Squirrel.
However, I gave her way too many things, like fish, bugs, flowers, furniture, etc. When I once visited her in her home and realized the ABOMINATION of her house, I tried to obtain her original furniture and mail it to her.

Then she replaced her only original furniture with THAT furniture.

And now I'm going to ask something that once happened.

So on April Fools, I was Blanca hunting and stumbled into Mint's home, because, it was April Fools. And it's suddenly original.

So, yes, can villagers "reset" their homes to normal? Do certain conditions need to be met or something?

Did Mint's house continue to be original after April Fools? I know sometimes their homes change temporarily for holidays.

Did Mint's house continue to be original after April Fools? I know sometimes their homes change temporarily for holidays.

I actually couldn't remember. She moved away this September, sadly, when I just started to try reviving my streak again, and I couldn't tell if she had any unoriginal furniture because it's all in boxes. My play schedule declined a lot after August 2015.

And also; is there a way to mail villagers furniture without them replacing their other furniture with that one? I remember mailing Mint a blue bench after she put it up in Re-Tail, and she replaced her retro stereo with it.

Back