• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Villager you loved the first you laid eyes on

Paperboy012305

MK8 Male Villager Main
Yoshi's Islanders
Bells
Switch
4834-0712-4510
Green Cotton Candy
Spring Bloom Easter Egg
Swamp Potion
New Leaf Token
Invader
Spring Shamrock
Yoshi Easter Egg
August Birthstone (Peridot)
May Birthstone (Emerald)
Pear (Fruit)
Like the title says. Was there a villager you loved the first you laid eyes on?

To me it did, and that was Eugene. Ever since all the new villagers were revealed, I looked at them judging at the new villagers until I saw Eugene. First I laid eyes on him, I was like "Instant want!" Then when the game came out I got him and never growing out of him.

So, what was yours?

Merengue, I always did think she was cute. This was before I learned she was a really high tier.

Eugene? I'm surprised!! I don't particularly like him and want him out of my town (his home is also in a very inconvenient place, so that could also be the reason)!

Skye is probably my favorite of them all! I love the color she is and she's so SWEET <3 <3 <3 <3

Eugene? I'm surprised!! I don't particularly like him and want him out of my town (his home is also in a very inconvenient place, so that could also be the reason)!
I just got Eugene and I really like him.

Probably Rudy. Liked him ever since I first saw him. Rudy is life.

Kiki. I met her for the first time at someone's dream town, and the minute I talked to her and saw her, I thought she was so cute and wanted her in my town. Before, when I looked at her picture, I thought she looked kind of weird because her nose looks looks like it was squished, but now I think that makes her look even cuter. ^.^

Kiki! I fell in love with her as soon as I saw her in Wind World. She's just super cute. Also Mira. I first saw her when looking for new villagers, and she was just too perfect. The whole sailor scout thing she's got going on really helps too. ^^

Wolfgang when I had Wild World. I wish I could say Diana as she's my favorite but when I first saw her I didn't really notice her per say. It took me a while and then when I finally saw a picture of her on a wiki I had to have her.

Wolfgang, Lobo, Bruce and Punchy
I might have missed some, I dunno~

Diana: you can guess why :D
Colton: one of my first villagers :)
Poppy: I naturally love squirrels even though they're quite annoying where I live ;)
Peanut: I love her color scheme and same as above :D
Flurry: the first hamster I ever saw in the game plus she's adorable :)
Fang: love that purple eyeshadow ;)

Julian. The moment he showed up in my first town's campsite, I was smitten--he's smug, my favourite personality type because they're just so suave and geeky, and he's a gorgeous colour, and he's a unicorn. With a star-themed house. What's not to love?

Also, Freya--for her name--and Phoebe. Big fan of Diana, too.

Bluebear! She was one of my original 5 in my very first town and as soon as she greeted me when I first arrived in town I fell in love with her. Shes super cute and adorable and I'm so glad I was able to have her in my town!

Like the title says. Was there a villager you loved the first you laid eyes on?

To me it did, and that was Eugene. Ever since all the new villagers were revealed, I looked at them judging at the new villagers until I saw Eugene. First I laid eyes on him, I was like "Instant want!" Then when the game came out I got him and never growing out of him.

So, what was yours?

biskit

Coco. She was the first villager I ever talked to and one of my original 5. Still have her :)

Vladimir. I loved him as soon as I saw him. I felt the same way about Maple and Sylvia.

Glad to see someone else who loved Vladimir #TeamVladimir

Along with Vladimir, i instantly loved Chester :blush:

Chester_-_Animal_Crossing_New_Leaf.png

Flurry. She camped in my first town when I had no room for her...and I was sad. But then I managed to snag her on the trading forum here and all was right with the world. Ruby was another one I fell in love with at first sight...

I've actually never had that reaction to a villager. I guess the closest I've come is when I first saw Melba, but even then I wasn't 100% sure I'd keep her. Villagers tend to grow on me over time.

Back